Rev up in Overwatch 2 with a Porsche-inspired Legendary D.Va skin, and more!

Rev up in Overwatch 2 with a Porsche-inspired Legendary D.Va skin, and more!

In Season 10, we’re joining up with Porsche for a new in-game collaboration!

View Full Article

7 Likes

My wallet is jumping at the screen right now

11 Likes

Another Dva skin legen, amazing, number 7º!.

They’re saying the second skin is porsche lifeweaver don’t ask questions about the logistics

6 Likes

Ohh there’s a second skin :eyes:

There is still hope for Porsche Bastion :pray:

3 Likes

I assume the second skin has to be bastion, just because I have no clue who else could possible work as a car

8 Likes

Making a duplicate post here as you have two threads up on the same topic: I think a Porsche themed Brigitte skin would be fabulous. It would also match her theme well, being a mechanic and all.

1 Like

Bastion or Reinhardt.

1 Like

Im so happy that D.Va got a Porsche inspired mech! I always thought that Porsche is the type of car that D.Va would drive.

2 Likes

If only ya´ll could use all that collab money on actual PVE content :face_with_peeking_eye:

17 Likes

Ashe throws Car Bob now. Car Bob has guns.

1 Like

Orisa would work with a Porsche skin.

6 Likes

Almost everyone who was part of the PVE team was fired by Microsoft in this last wave of layoffs (1900). microsoft effect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I forget orisa exists lol

This is, uh…interesting???

If you don’t give the German hero the Porsche skin I stg

2 Likes

Finally, I can represent a car brand in a video game with no racing.
Just what I wanted.

3 Likes

Okay. you Got me there. That looks pretty slick.

You win this one ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, the community gave up.
If they don’t make a whole entire(ly finished) separate story mode thing, it won’t work.

1 Like

Why not KIA or Hyundai?

I mean Porsches are cool (917 in Gulf racing colors please), but I would have thought a South Korean car company would have JUMPED at the opportunity to sponsor a Diva skin. Their design departments have made some pretty cool concept vehicles. Hyundai’s Vision 74 is the bomb.

Season 9 will have multiple items and an event for Cowboy Bebop also Season 10 will have multiple items and an event for Porsche? Back to back collaborations for some reason… Wonder what Season 11 will have for collaboration?