Reunion Detail that’s Bothering Me

I get that the Deadlock Gang is a powerhouse so to speak, but a brazen attack on the US Military with a 6 person team who just linger sifting through the rubble slowly seems a little optimistic.

Like they just bombed one of the most powerful militaries in the world on their home turf with their hideout that’s not too far away. I’d expect the military to be on them in minutes.

Seems a little screwey to me.

1 Like

The whole thing is contrived as all hell xD yup.

1 Like

I can’t remember, but…in the wake of the Omnic Crisis, aren’t there swathes of Europe effectively ‘less than governed’ or ‘ungoverned?’ I thought that was the reason Rein and Brig are wandering Europe smacking down heavily armed and equipped bandits, because no one else is available to do so.

Could it be there’s a similar situation in the United States? Just trying to find something that could make it make sense…not that it’s likely to make total sense (entire discussion on the nature of South Korea’s defenses, I’m looking at you).

2 Likes

Stares at the 5 man Meka squad made up of people no older than 21 while everyone else just watches them fight from afar and pray they win

1 Like