Rest in Peace John Bain AKA TotalBiscuit

I should say he is the reason as to why I enjoy a lot of the Blizzard games that I currently play or have played in the past. His video about Overwatch 2 years ago is what got me interested in the game, he was also the inspiration for me to get a gaming PC and I haven’t looked back since. Even if you don’t know his work well enough, his opinion carried weight in the gaming industry and he will be sorely missed.

20 Likes

Wait he died when!!!

Died a few hours ago, his wife Genna Bain did an update about it. Wish I could link it but can’t through here apparently.

He was a big name in the PlanetSide 2 scene as well.

wow rip god that sucks

Damn, that’s unfortunate. RIP TotalBiscuit </3

Aww that’s so sad! I heard of him but I don’t think I saw him? How’d he die? :frowning:

Rip

He got colon cancer, he got checked up too late and well, it was too late to stop it.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen his content personally, but I’ve heard about his influence on some of gaming’s more popular communities. RIP TotalBiscuit

Ahhh geez, that really sucks :frowning: How old was he?

:frowning_face:

RIP TotalBiscuit. Thanks for everything you did. That’s some sad news to hear. Makes me think back on SC2 and such.

Edit: He was 33. Cancer.

2 Likes

Such a young age…
*Bows Meka in respect *

2 Likes

RIP - terrible news. great youtuber

here is a link to his youtube for anyone interested:

2 Likes

And if you’re curious about what will happen to his works and brand as a whole.

1 Like

I hope they but a memorial to him in the game some where. I top hat in King’s Row or something. He deserves it.

RIP, he will be missed. He was an icon in the gaming community.

He’s the guy who got me into PS2 back in the day. Sad to hear, he was a huge leader in that community for a year or so, definitely influenced a lot of us. RIP man.

TotalBiscuit was an amazing personality and great lover of gaming in general. He always pushed for developers and publishers to make games that truly would make people happy. I am sad to hear he passed, and especially to a form of cancer I have done many events in support of over the last 6 years since my friend was diagnosed with the same. I wish his wife the most heartfelt sorrow and hope we will have people who can make a difference for gamers in even a fraction of what he has.

You will be missed!

1 Like

rip he will be missed.
may he rest in peace :frowning:
i mean he did great things tho
he made the LUL emote on twitch and etc