Responding to Jeff's post

Ok. First of all, why is this the first week a balance patch has been worked on? I thought you were trading working on events? The patch we did get from that week of work feels like it was just thrown together too. People have been asking for Brigitte’s ult armor to decay, but instead we got an armor reduction making tanks even less tanky, again. Armor was never a problem until after Brigitte was added. D.Va is one of the most balanced heroes, yet the people who can’t play around her were pleased again with yet another nerf.

The whole “people flipped out” thing only happened because once a month, if that, we get a patch. The PTR is rarely used as an actual testing grounds, so people want to know if this is their time to quit the game or if something useful was actually put on it. Feedback is so rarely listened to, I’m pretty sure the PTR patch notes are a deciding factor for many people who are on the verge of quitting. I, and probably many many others, don’t understand why every patch has to have so many changes, PTR or Live. Why can’t PTR have a bunch of patches since it’s for testing and live have less frequent but still quite a few patches? Bugs and bad balancing should not be allowed to stay in the game for a month+ while we wait for a patch that keeps “slipping”. We know there’s very little testing that goes on after there’s no game breaking bugs that slip through, so why does it take so long?

This game is an amazing game at it’s core, however the disconnect between devs and players is basically the size of a galaxy. It’s very sad a free to play game is more popular and willing to listen and change things than Overwatch is. Many of us don’t even care about the “little surprise” just due to the fact there’s so many problems that haven’t been addressed and so many “little surprises” failed very fast