Resolved: Blizzard investigating issue with Auth. servers

• You may not be able to log into Overwatch or any other Blizzard game at the moment.
  • If you are already logged on, you should be able to keep playing unless you log off or disconnect.
  • You should avoid playing Competitive Play at this time, because if you do disconnect you may not be able to quickly log back on. Penalties cannot be reversed.

Just as a follow up the authentication server issues ended later today. Everything has been fine since.

8 Likes

Stylosa:

OVERWATCH 2 UPDATE?? :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

21 Likes

Overwatch the Pre sequel confirmed.

4 Likes

Stylosa fans
Itā€™s hilarious how dumb this is

Stylosa haters
Itā€™s hilarious how dumb this is

5 Likes

You forgot ā€œHUGEā€ and ā€œINSANEā€

5 Likes

How does my repost of a standard Blizzard CS twitter alert turn into a Stylosa meme fest?

8 Likes

ā€¦How are you surprised?

5 Likes

Holy hell this is unbelievable, you wouldnā€™t in a million years imagine this could happen.

5 Likes

I was gonna switch over to Overwatch but i guess ill keep playing Rogue Company later today lol

Weā€™re not sure if itā€™s related, but some players are also reporting issues posting or replying in the forums they usually frequent.

6 Likes

Havenā€™t had that issue, maybe itā€™s local related.

Though you should make a separate article about that topic.

I am starting to notice a delay though.

Not just now, but always as there are too many smurfs.

3 Likes

You must not be very aware of how sensational the e-celebs of this community are, its pretty appalling, and I apologize on behalf of this ā€œmisunderstandingā€

i believe the issue has been resolved, since the red :warning: symbol has disappeared

2 Likes

If youā€™re still having any trouble posting here (I see it was fixed for you, Tatianna), relog on the forum and it should be good to go.

1 Like

It seems to be fixed now. Thanks!

Why are you trying to apply logic when none clearly exists?

:laughing:

lol acting like blizzard is going to do anything about it. just a cover for selling information

Because youā€™re on the forums, buddy

This post reminded me the week reset and I need to be trying to get the weekly skin :joy::joy: