Reseting a cooldown not working correctly?

I’m trying to make it so that an ability (Specifically Soldier’s secondary fire) gets reset on reload. I believe I have everything setup correctly, but it simply doesn’t refresh the cooldown. My setup is as follows:

Event | Ongoing - Each Player
Team | All
Player | Soldier: 76

Conditions
Is Reloading(Event Player) == True

Actions
Set Ability Cooldown(Event Player, Button(Secondary Fire),0)

It seems a very simple thing to do and I believe there aren’t any real issues here. Despite that, while my Helix is on cooldown and I reload, the cooldown doesn’t reset. Could someone provide help?

1 Like

It seems Helix Rocket isn’t properly handled as Secondary Fire or something in the game, definitely something bugged with it.

2 Likes

Glad I’m not the idiot…

Anywho: In the mean time I also noticed that Infinite Ultimate Duration on Genji doesn’t work.

Where to report these bugs?

1 Like

I’ve reported the Genji Ult Duration to the Bug Reports forum, but there seems to be 50 posts a day over there, not sure how seen anything is. RIP any custom modes with permasword Genji.
Really sucks how much is broken with new Workshop, and how the quality of life of it has dropped.

2 Likes

I just started a few minutes before I made this post. Just looking around and into what’s possible within Workshop. Don’t have any past experiences but it certainly seems like these are basic features that are pretty broken.

Thank you for the prompt answer though, have a good one!

1 Like

Yeah that is true. WHY DO WE ONLY GET 26 SECONDS BLIZZARD