Resell the old owl skin

There’s no way they don’t come back. You can see every hero has an OWL grey skin and it would be a waste not to sell them.

Have them come back once a year for the same price during the Anniversary event. There, everyone wins

6 Likes

I’d say double the price. I don’t have many of the limited skins, but I also don’t wanna see mountains of backlash like this user saying he’d stop supporting if just one came back in any form.

1 Like

Why double? Bringing them back yearly doesn’t change a thing and instead it supports Blizz and your own purchase doesn’t get undervalued because the price stays the same

They are just texture swaps. It is extremely cheap to make those especially considering the price that you had to pay of the mercy, genji and the d.va ones.

Ok I get Pink Mercy and with genji you probably mean his blizzcon Skin. But when has D.Va ever gotten an expensive Skin like that?

I am talking about the gray OWL skins.

my mistake. Carry on then :slight_smile:

It still lets the original buyers feel the sense they got a better deal when it was first available.

The skins are exclusive because they run out of stock, dude it’s so hard to make them smh you won’t even know.

2 Likes

All the OWL skins (old and new), and the OWWC skins should be available

1 Like

They won’t probably come out again, you don’t just see them randomly

That’s dumb, and 30 dollar skins won’t get much. Maybe 5 dollars more, but double is a scam ngl

Apologies, but there was multiple weeks in early 2020 alerting the community that these skins would be gone. Even I was making multiple alerts here on the forums.

Details: IMPORTANT NOTICE! Original Valiant, Shock, and Mayhem Overwatch League skins will no longer be purchasable after January 15th!

Once when the YT contract for OWL expires all of the skins will become limited :^)

Agree with all the skin even owwc skin should be available. Can’t we support our own country for buying skins?

There is no news if any old skins (old team skins, gray skins, all-star legendaries will ever return). The YouTube license agreement (which still has 2 more years according to my notes) has absolutely nothing to do with this.

I believe this is because the OWL team skins generate revenue for each OWL team and World Cup skins run into the same legal troubles as the Flag Player Icons issue.

The new valiant is so ugly… why did they change it

Green and gold actually looked fine

2 Likes

It was a joke. I have put the “:^)” face at the end for a reason.
If the teams doesn’t exists, blizzard may not have the “license” to sell those items anymore.

As for the old colors, maybe the teams doesn’t want to be associated with them anymore so that may be a reason.