Res being earned:

I’m not a Mercy main, but currently, being able to res someone as soon as the game starts doesn’t feel great. It only allows people to forget about positioning themselves and give them a ‘get out of jail free card’ for poor game sense.

As another post said, Mercy should have a “2nd ultimate” that has a 20% cost of Valkyrie. This means Mercy can’t constantly pocket a sniper and res them if something goes wrong, it encourages her to stay with her team to have resurrect up more often. Overall, a pretty good thing. (No comment on 50hps, it’s makes her kinda bad but I dont like her being in every game /shrug)

I made this in photoshop of how I think this could look, it was inspired by how Symmetra had the small second ultimate next to the TP. This one’s a bit bigger to make it more obvious when you have it. :stuck_out_tongue:

h ttps://i.imgur.com/th4hFBX.jpg

3 Likes

If it ain’t broke then don’t fix.

1 Like

If it ain’t fixed then don’t break it.

:thinking:

Yeah if something is broken and isn’t fixed don’t go breaking it more.

Then, let’s fix it more. :grimacing:

I actually made a post that adresses that issue, I would apreciate it, if you gave it aread since I put quite a lot of time in it. :slight_smile:

Well, they could make it be an entirely separate second ultimate, with single rez, and lower or no cast time.

Which might be more fun than current Rez.

What exactly does this do as far as enjoyment is concerned?

You propose a change that makes it look like an ultimate, but it’s still essentially E-rez but with a variable cooldown depending on the Mercies performance :man_shrugging:

• It’s still taking up her E
  • She still has Valk, which is debatably bland
  • There still isn’t anything more skillful with this change
  • She still overall has no independence

Feels better /shrug

Her heal would be as good as before
You have to decide if you want to spend your Ult charge on a single man Rez or an Ultimate that effects the entire team
-> which then adds a new layer of decision making to Mercy
Mercy isn’t supposed to work independent, since she is a support and learning how to stay alive as her is the most import skill to have as a mercy player.