Requesting Mercy Update

Hello Devs/Forum goers/etc.

Its been almost 2 months since the big Mercy nerf that ruined her ultimate and made it both extremely underwhelming and boring. Weakest ult in the game, by far, with absolutely no ability to sway the tide of battle (Supporting evidence here: https**://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/feedback-thread-continued-mercy-updates-jan-30-2018/2151/3529).

When 60% of the ults in this game are capable of a team wipe, and Mercy can’t keep a single player alive with her “ultimate” ability, thats broken. Fact. Outside of Valk shes fine.

I’m asking for an update from the devs on whats being done. Is anything happening, or are we just ignoring mercy?

Every post about mercy gets locked and merged into an giant ‘Mercy thread’ that has seen absolutely ZERO interaction on the part of Blizzard (excepting the aforementioned locking/merging) since its creation.

The impression you give your players is you don’t care about Mercy. You want to shut us up, so you lock any Mercy related threads and merge them into what amounts to little more than a garbage dump of Mercy threads.

Please prove me wrong Blizzard. Show us you care. Whats up?

P.S. Don’t quote pick rates to me. Mercy isn’t a DPS with 16 other options, shes one of 3 main healers (1 of which is extremely difficult to play). Of course her pick rate is high.

P.P.S Please don’t just say “Shes balanced now” as if that statement makes it true. Yes, outside of Valk shes perfectly fine. But this is a game of ultimates. When your characters ultimate is significantly weaker than every other character in the game, you are at a disadvantage.

20 Likes

116 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018