Requesting chat logs

Did I not ask yore tech support? THAT is what the OP is asking for. The “support” offered was not tech support, but to read an unhelpful document. I repeated the request for assistance, and was met with the same non-support.

Yes. I did express dissatisfaction with the company, AND the support you gave. I WANT tech support but have still been given none. Complaining about not receiving support was not an intention, but a byproduct of the “tech support” or complete lack of support being given. If you want to actually give technical support then go for it. But if all you have is to read EULA then say so and we can end the thread or you don’t need to post to it. Otherwise you’re just trolling when I want a legitimate tech support response and I’ll treat it as such.

Wanting chat logs is not a technical support issue.

You keep asking the same question, yet expect different results? :clown_face: I jest, but seriously dude, your initial question may or may not come from legitimate place, but now you’re just coming across as a troll.

1 Like

This really isn’t the place for this kind of thread as this has nothing to do with Technical Support. Generally speaking, we do not provide logs. In some cases we’ll provide some chat lines, but it isn’t currently common.

That said, while I will not be able to quote any chat here, I did go over it. From what I can see you don’t use inappropriate language exactly, mostly just mildly toxic calling people kid, disparaging intelligence, that kind of thing… Until we get to an incident where you tell someone to shut their mouth. What follows, while containing no inappropriate language is wholly inappropriate.

So in general, avoid doing anything like that again, and you may want to avoid belittling and disparaging language all together.

Locking this now.

3 Likes