Reporting bugs and players doesn’t work

I have the memory of a goldfish and so always try to be diplomatic/neutral because I can never remember anyone I’ve played against and lately it’s seems like more and more groups of players on enemy teams hold grudges and/or are weirdly nasty for no reason. They also like to bang as a gang but be friendly to eachother in dm skirmish when I’m trying to be friendly.

I get Blizzard had a controversy for the reporting system going overboard but now it doesn’t to work whatsoever. A disclaimer stating how poor the characters are balanced might dissuade some of all this idiotic flaming of others.

In addition to characters being more unbalanced than they ever have been before, the bugs this season have made it nearly unplayable. At the start of season 7 ow2 ps5 had unplayable audio mixing due to mauga’s weapons making the audio cut out completely so I had to use the ps4 version which sounded like razor blades.

Now season [whatever atp] is almost here and both copies of the game have unusable audio that now sounds like the inside of a tuna can for me when anyone on my team plays mauga, bastion, or orisa.

In my opinion the kill notification should say who killed you should be the player that au kills you and not the first person to inflict damage to you. Ex it’s says killed by this player and I’m like wtf they are on my team that’s incorrect. People using the match text chat have usernames that don’t match anyone in my team, enemy team or in the spectator lobby. Massive lag spikes plague all arcade game mode for the first 30 seconds of loading into game or skirmish.
None of my potg’s ever make it to the replay area in the user career profile.
Character abilities having a delay that cancels the ability. Aiming with Ashe or widow is impossible because it doesn’t use the zoomed in fov. But then again I should keep in mind it’s some small indie company managing all this.

There are so many in game mechanical bugs that make certain characters unplayable like kiriko I won’t get into detail here but I must stress how cluttered and how much bs is integrated into the ui and code that makes the game run horribly no matter what device I’m using. Every season it just gets worse and it’s so disheartening just being thrown aside as one of those pessimistic players because I see it as a fact that the bs level has gotten way past boiling point.

Fixing kiriko lore might make people give af about modern ow lore because that completely diminished any credibility the writers had.