Report system is the most toxic thing in this game

Blizzard silenced my account for two weeks (first offense) because I asked someone on my team to switch. Meanwhile I get called every name in the book if we lose when I’m tanking and it doesn’t bother me at all. Is this a competitive game or a safe space?

1 Like

If you are in comp, sure if its qp. Just deal with it.

Multiple people across multiple games have to report you for something.

One player reporting you 10 times does not make 10 separate reports.
One player reporting you for 2 different games you are in does not make for 2 separate reports.

It takes more than 1 report, even 5 reports to silence you. You will get a warning before that happens.

There is a 98% chance you were not as nice as you are trying to make it seem.
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Asking someone to switch to fit your play style is toxic. I like playing Mauga, but if our team has no Kiriko to cleanse Ana nade or Zen discord, then I will switch to something else that is more suitable for my team comp. That, or say “supports – I need help vs. their discords and nades” instead of telling players to switch to something they do not have experience using.

who said I nice? People already have the tools necessary to avoid or silence anyone they want let’s let individuals decide for themselves who they would rather not hear. Now as a tank main I can’t communicate with my team to make call outs and such because some basement dweller got their feelings hurt.

Not switching when you aren’t doing well or being countered is toxic.

Tell us what you said, word for word

1 Like

Oh, no one said you were nice, I just suspect it was not as nice as - Can someone switch to “X” please so we can counter “Y”.

It has been my experience, the ones coming in to complain they got silenced have indeed been silenced due to their own actions (or lack of ability to control themselves).

This line right here clearly tells me everything I need to know and supports my theory.

2 Likes