Report for not using Ultimate?

Can we please add a report option for teammates that literally horde their ultimate for the entire match? Literally just had a Baptiste on my last match on Surabaya.

1 Like

You can’t report someone for being bad at the game, otherwise the game would die a swifter death than it already is

4 Likes

Not sure I would consider that just being bad at the game. Misusing it maybe, but just not using it at all…,.that’s some sabotage right there.

It’s happened to all of us, you hang onto the ult waiting for the “right time” to use it, which depending on how the game flows, may not come. So what happens? You use it in a suboptimal situation because you don’t want to hold onto it all game and get yelled at for wasting it. So it’s literally a lose-lose scenario.

4 Likes

actually you can report for anything you like, banning system is completely automated an is a threshold system so really you can, i get a thank you for reporting every time i login

2 Likes

Everything can be reported. Quality doesn’t matter to the report system. You just need to keep spamming and spamming those reports, and someone will get banned eventually. It’s all automated, no review needed.

2 Likes

Omg please touch some grass it is not that deep

Pretty sure that would fall under griefing.

1 Like

If you think they were intentionally sabotaging and not just having bad skills or bad judgement, then yes go into the sabotage menu and select griefing or blocking team progress. I think those pretty much apply to anything that harms the team’s chances of winning. If enough people agree with you and report them similarly, maybe they’ll get a lil slap on the wrist and you can sleep knowing you’ve accomplished something.