Rename EMP “I win”

Because that’s literally how the ult works, sombra presses the button and there’s no counterplay to avoid it.

16 Likes

So… were assuming the team follows up 100% of the time?

68 Likes

Yes, especially in higher ranks. The strength of an ult shouldn’t be determined based in whether or not your team will capitalize on it.

5 Likes

What? Thats the case for every ult… Every ult relies on your teammates to follow up.

23 Likes

Look at me press Q

11 Likes

No it isn’t, emp works very differently than other dps ults.

I keep saying your name because it’s funny idk why

7 Likes

Im a forum BootLox. The most op character imaginable

10 Likes

So you only play bunker or GOATS? Otherwise, you should be spread out enough to have other members have a chance of counter play.

11 Likes

Thats true :slight_smile: But doesn’t change the fact that the heroes, most of them, need follow up :smiley:

7 Likes

That’s so wild that even in OWL the Sombra presses the button and their team still loses!

28 Likes

The I win button that only wins her about 71.66% teamfights with ult use win in the OWL and only wins her 44.86% of all matches.

EMP os strong but far from an I win button.

But I guess he was playing this:

Here EMP is an accuel I win button

9 Likes

you need to admit its really really high with ult :smiley: nearly i win.

The wording on their post is kind of confusing. I read that as her ult in combination with another ult wins 71% of the time with 45% being the usual. I wouldnt call that high if so.

3 Likes

which post you mean?

This one. Grammatically it just throws me off and is open to multiple interpretations.

1 Like

ok, cause yours also throwed me of grammatically :smiley: cause you said their.
i cant see how you can interpret that the way you say :slight_smile:

Bored with bashing Widow so we’re back to Sombra I see?

10 Likes

Freaking plot twist

It took a few reading attempts to process my interpretation of the message. The first few reads made no sense to me

Let me tell you about these things called walls

10 Likes