Removing "LFG" has completely ruined this game

No I don’t want to log into this forum to maybe find one person to group up with.

Why was LFG removed? If the excuse was toxicity that’s utterly ridiculous as the game has become more toxic since becoming F2P or rather P2W.

Its so hard to find a good group of people to play with let alone ones that will communicate.

No one communicates anymore. This is a team based game that they have allowed to just become a COD death match.

No one knows how to play this game anymore and it’s so aggravating because I love this game but I am so tired of the lack of communication and team work for this game to continue being enjoyable.

Easiest question, here are the harsh truths:

• People didnt really have patience to form groups, and when they did, first L, disband.
  • Many groups were using those to troll / throw games (more consistently)
  • People thought that, for some reason, LFG stacks would not be matched with other stacks and every time they took an L, blamed it on the MM

Thats it.

PS: There were some disgusting against TOS uses for LFG too, we are not mentioning those.

1 Like

Everything they have done has killed community in the name of moderating things better. They killed a whole LANGUAGE when they banned voicelines, like people built community by spamming voicelines and making friends.

They killed finding new friends to play with at your level because they didn’t want to moderate LFG.

They killed voicechat because they put robots in charge of appeals ao there is no human to talk to and explain “I yelled because they said the N word, and you’re literally being racist when you’re banning people for yelling at racists”. Why would anyone risk a ban to listen to toxic people on the offchance one person has something useful to callout?

This was the LFG process

join group
sit in silence for 5 minutes while someone afk’s
play one game
lose
everyone leaves without a word

1 Like

You mean feature that was used almost exclusively by e-girls and simps?

Which one were you that you miss it so badly?