since currently only about 7 characters are viable just remove the character select screen(saving like 1 minute 30 a match or so) and randomly assign the characters so you will always be playing a viable character
Off topic, but I think OWL would have twice the excitement if heroes were randomly chosen on respawn. The same comps over n’ over gets boring.
which is why I dont bother watching OWL, same comps, different team playing them
lol honestly i would much prefer to watch that than what we got now, characters are randomly assigned for the match and we get to watch the pro’s make the best out of whatever they got
OWL wouldn’t be a thing if that was the format.
but you are Gold. Are you sure there is only 7 heroes being use in Gold ?
you are an amazing detective, just kidding this is an alt account i pretty much just use for placements and posting i am plat but great work on the rank shaming you sure are a legend
yea thats what everyone would say. having an alt account.
Even if you are really Plat like me which i doubt so, you will know almost all Heroes are used regularly in Plat (even Bastion, Sym etc are being picked occasionally), there is no way you would come to only 7 heroes are viable . Im not afraid to call out a troll who is out to create drama.
I would actually watch Overwatch League if that was the case. That sounds really fun.
it was a joke dont have a hissy fit, and look at my playtime on this account i have 450 hours on roadhog but not on this account
I think you are the one with the hissy fit. I just say you are Gold and you were pretty defensive and crying about me shaming you and im a legend for doing that and what not lol