Remove the ability to leave in FFA

The ability to leave mid match should be removed, and back filling should not be applied to these modes.

There. Fixed it for you guys.

2 Likes

First time?

2 Likes

No, back-filing is fine they just need to fix the match ending when people leave because that’s not fun to deal with and makes it impossible to play.

Some people have legit reasons to have to leave a match such as family reasons so taking that away completely would be a bad move.

2 Likes

I’d rather you stay there still and be locked for the few minutes that the match lasts.

If you get reported or punished for inactivity you could always try to solve it with the admins.

2 Likes

…or just make it so the game doesn’t cancel when someone leaves?

Sometimes, people have good reasons for leaving.

5 Likes

you do realize that people would just disconnect their network cable or turn off their computers or something, right?

1 Like

They’re fixing it soon

I don’t think they’ll actually do that. Too much hassle.

People would just alt-f4 (on PC) to leave.

In short, life finds a way. Better option would be to ban people for 30mins. I mean you get a 30min ban when you leave a dungeon group in WoW (and other games)

3 Likes

While true, I can sincerely promise you 99% of the leavers today are not these reason.

1 Like

Never underestimate this community. They continue to always surprise me.

1 Like

Last I checked, it takes about half a second to unplug an ethernet cable. If that can be considered too much of a hassle, then we’re in real trouble.