Remove reflex from game!

Hello,

in last few weeks I see a lot of input lags “problems” and similar things, which is probablly caused by Reflex+boost … this setting make the game unplayable and unfair. Because of situation with GPU when anybody can’t buy new one, this players who turn it on has unfair benefit against others! So … please … be fair and get this thing out of OW until anybody can reach GPU with this ability!

Until then, this is for me CHEATING and nothing else… they have software used for unfair benefit in game and other CANT use it!

I can affor and buy new GPU but until they out of stock money mean nothing …

So … Blizz … one more time … show that u have sense for fair play and make game balanced again … in this time … OW is unbalanced due to Reflex as HELLLLLLLLL …

Its not only my own opinion but I hear it from all sides …

I hope u DO SOMETHING with this CHEATING ABILITY !

Thx

2 Likes

So

It’s intended

People with a better GPU have less input lag due to higher framerate. Reflex just improves on reducing that input lag

• There’s no reason to remove it
14 Likes

He does actually have a really good point

4 Likes

Lol no. The people with a better setup will always have advantages. A better mouse and keyboard is a bigger advantage than Nvidia reflex.

15 Likes

Spoken like a console peasant who just spent $600 on a new PC at best buy, OP.

Alexa : I have probablly much better setup than u ever can dream about, but new GPUs is now unreachable! So … reflex GIVE a player and UNFAIR benefit. When one can use something where another not, there we have and unbalanced environment! So … better setup is something u can has … but when this is only for few “choosen ones” there was CHEATING for me and thats it … Its like u race in F1 and your opponent has a better gasoline with 1 octane number higher than u … a U cant get this too … so … he has and advantage … did u understand it now?! Or u need to clarify this deeper?!

1 Like

The difference is so minor, it isnt holding anyone back. Ping is a much much bigger factor

Thats like saying you should lock the game to 60fps because people dont have a 144hz monitor (And 144hz matters so much more than reflex)

But this thinks u can affect … Reflex not … so … is it fair?! Thats the point …

well some people can barely afford that. the OP makes sense. having a beter setup already gives someone an advantage and I can see why adding more is classist and can be considered a form of cheating.
instead of attacking someone and using a logical fallacy try actually addressing the issue at hand. grow up

1 Like

Ohhhh, okay! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
OP, gaming machines that are better than yours are better than yours.

:frowning: That was less fun.

2 Likes

still not addressing the issue. try again if youre even able to

He’s complaining about how other people have better gaming machines than he does and wants everyone to share that handicap. There’s nothing else to address. :joy:

5 Likes

The point is the difference is small and removing a good feature becauae of a extremely small advantige is kinda weird

Acording to that logic you would have to remove 10 other things first:

Lock PoV to 90 size instead of 103

Limit Fps to 60

Limit performance of GPUs and prozessors

Disable macros

Make certain keyboards and mouses not usable with OW

make 7.1 sound unavailable for OW

3 Likes

not a handicap.

actually there is if youre able to think about it besides the literal point he brought up that youre only able to repeat like a bad bot

You know, if you’re really that upset about people having varying gaming machines, why not hop on over to console? :thinking: Nobody has a better or worse machine in that department.

But hey, if you’re going to ignore a point over and over and insist it’s not a point, that’s on you. :smirk:

Just to toss in another point you’ll ignore (because overkill is fun), how’s that one saying go? Censorship is like refusing to give a man a steak because a toddler cannot chew it? I’m not bashing OP’s budget or living conditions, but it’s not everyone else’s fault that he’s got a handicap.

maybe their preferred controller is a keyboard and it cant be used on console.

console has varying machines tho lol. you really arent very knowledgeable huh lol.

It can with an converter. There is even a legal one from sony

that adds further input lag. not really a good solution.

The difference is near not existent

What does reflex even do?