Remove paywall and unobtainable cosmetics from the hero gallery

I’m legit done with this game is this isn’t a bug / is not fixed.

No sense to keep coming back for events if I can’t 100% my top 6 favorite characters.

they mean the things they literally cannot get anymore. Noire widow, Blizzon bastion/winston, those skins.
They also mean just don’t have them count toward the total number of cosmetics in the hero gallery selection. Like if I have all 90 or so of winston’s cosmetics, except blizzcon 2017, blizzcon winston should not count toward the total.

they are in fact part of the game and cosmetics. i do not have them and its completely fine

total cosmetics should be total cosmetics

You can get Wow stuff though as long as your blizzard account is connected with your purchase

1 Like

I didn’t say they weren’t part of the game or that they weren’t cosmetics? what are you talking about lol

There’s a reason they weren’t included before, after the event or whatever, they are unobtainable. There’s no reason to count them as total unless the person has them.
Pokemon does the same thing, event pokemon aren’t needed to complete the pokedex. To have unobtainable items included in the total (when you don’t have them) is pretty dumb.

1 Like

i have unobtainable items in my gallery

I really don’t care nor do i see a problem with it.

I may not get all the pretty dresses for my dolls. oh well.

Except WoW is a terrible game that no one would want to buy.

You can still get it though

Just because you don’t care doesn’t mean others feel the same. I personally think that this is really obnoxious, and apparently so do a lot of other people.

Also, why was this added now? What’s the point if it was fine before?

what about those who have them and want an actual count of their cosmetic gallery?

Then it would raise the count accordingly? Again pokemon does this too it’s not that hard

You could play WoW, eventually, and get them.

can you show me the proper step in rewriting the coding of the game that would accomplish this result. I mean its not that hard right

It wasnt a bug instead it was information decieving its customers a represantative already shown that they goofed up misguiding people. Can't buy Lucio's legendary emote

Wow! congrats on missing the entire point of the post!

I meant it’s not that hard to figure out what to do if someone does have a now unobtainable cosmetic. You know. Like it did before?

or we can just assume that this is working as intended and see if it gets mentioned as a bug fix

Are you…ignoring what I’m saying on purpose?

Please remember that this is the entire point of the thread.

How is it “unfair” they paid for the cosmetics and you didn’t end of story it’s not like it’s meta impacting

No, it’s just frustrating that previously complete hero galleries will never be able to be complete again. And unlike with events where you can buy loot boxes, you can’t buy those.

Not everyone can go to blizzcon. Not every country was even eligible to get the pink mercy sprays. Not everyone cares about world of warcraft. And not everyone cared about overwatch enough at the time of release to prepurchase it. It’s been two years, clearly their playerbase has grown in that time.

1 Like

Is WoW coming to console?

Unless WoW comes to console, there’s an extra level of unfairness for console players because we literally cannot play the game, on top of the fact you need to pay for WoW in the first place. We cannot play WoW even if we wanted to.

1 Like