Remove moira auto lock

But its not deadly, it does 50dps…

4 straight seconds of continue fire to actually get a kill,

Its meant to counter mobile characters, thats why it works like it works,

Or do you prefer we add more CC?

i think its beter off we keep her as is inestead of adding CC to stop mobile heroes

15 Likes

But it doesn’t lock on. You can ask for a hitbox nerf, by all means. But it’s as much a lock on as zarya or sym beams. That is to say: it doesn’t lock on.

16 Likes

They’ve removed it though… like… since her reveal.

2 Likes

It is time to git gud.

4 Likes

See, this is why calling it the right thing matters. The truth is, Moira’s beam DOES “break” at the same range it “attaches,” because in reality it doesn’t break OR attach at all; it has no locking mechanic in any sense of the word. It’s literally just a cone of damage that either hits you if you’re in it or doesn’t hit you if you’re not. It’s nothing like Symmetra’s old beam, which was the only weapon in the game that ever had an inconsistency in the range to start and to stop dealing damage.

See the above, it’s literally not a lock-on in any sense of the word, period, in any way. I’m getting tired of this semantics game you’re using to make it sound worse than it is because everyone knows there are advantages a lock-on mechanic has which are objectively absent from Moira’s beam. This is just willful dishonesty at this point.

9 Likes

You don’t need to be a genious to deduce that when someone makes a mistake that they will be corrected

Aw you beat me to it :disappointed_relieved:

Go play the hero and come back and tell me what you learned :slight_smile:

She could still be relatively easy with a sym styled beam

Throw in the orb and it’s just a touch over a second :slight_smile:

Whether its soft, hard, or non existent it functionally works the same. Large hitbox and will not let go until out of said hitboxes range just like old sym but not as extreme. It’s a lock.

Alright lemme say it clearly:
Moira.
Does.
Not.
Auto.
Lock.

16 Likes

Consider it whatever you want. I wash my hands.

4 Likes

It literally doesn’t. X’D You’re killing me here. Either give an example of what specifically a lock does that Moira’s beam does or stop.

Nothing to do with locking, you might as well say old Hanzo’s log arrows were auto-lock. Just call it a big hitbox.

Absolutely 100% factually incorrect. If the hitbox is touching you - like ANY projectile/beam in the game - you take damage. If it’s not touching you - like ANY projectile/beam in the game - it doesn’t damage you. The starting and stopping point for damage are exactly the same. If you stand 21 meters away from a target, then walk 1 meter forward, then backup 1 meter, it immediately disengages. You’re just wrong here.

Edit: Currently trying to upload proof of my last point there from the practice range. Dunno if it’ll work cause my internet is !@#$ and also PS4, but we’ll see.

5 Likes

I main Moira my friend lmao

3 Likes
1 Like

Oooh. So your post was a joke?

No, was yours? Ik your nickname already by your troll posts tbh

4 Likes

How can they remove something that doesn’t exist?

14 Likes

Just cause you call me a troll it doesnt make me one :man_shrugging: I thought you were nice ivan

Its been explained several times over

I didn’t call you a troll, I called your posts trolls

2 Likes

Done, just went back in time and made it like it was never there to begin with.

5 Likes

If you can’t deal with Moira, god forbid you run into a Winston.

8 Likes