Remove dps heroes from Bronze

I played less then you, wanna play some games together? I started at 700sr

Sure, Iā€™m available evenings most days (California time). The only thing you can practice outside of a match with people is aiming, and I practice that a little every day. But thatā€™s not my biggest problem, which I believe to still be awareness.

you can practice way more than just aiming outside of a match maybe thats why you cant climb if you think thats the only thing you can improve outside of a match.

Can you maybe name a time for today/any other date?

Today 4pm Pacific.

What else can you practice besides aiming in the training area?

Training aim in the training area is useless. Its like training playing baskeball by throwing the basketball into a 1.5 m high basket in front of you. I use Ana paintbalm becauce its a real scenario. Aiming on targets is bot that hard, but aiming on atarget and know that it can shot back is very hard. In training are you start tracking and preaiming, but in actual games you have no time for this.

2 Likes

There are better places to aim train, such as Deathmatch, 1v1s, or really just any mode where youā€™re facing a real player rather than predictable targets with large head hitboxes.

Outside of that though, just training your brain at all can help your play, it is a sponge after all; puzzles, riddles, VoDs, OW streams, even playing other games. But everything is important, not just aim. Awareness (both of red & blue team), ability management/usage, positioning, decision making, etc. are all just as important.

2 Likes

Its 4pm, i send friend request
Edit: Iam disappointed that you didnt appeared :c

Iā€™m on. Didnā€™t get a friend request. Did you send it on NA server?

No, i did now. Sry :c

NP. Iā€™m with a grp for the next couple hours though.

I generally donā€™t complain about teammatesā€™ pick unless in clear cases of feeding or being counter (e.g. Pharaoh Vs 2 DPS hitscans shooting her down constantly, or Genji Vs Winston+Moira+Brig).

I just want teammates to group up to go in together and help each other, but at the rank Iā€™m playing (Bronze/Silver), getting 3 teammates to stay together is already an achievement!

I think you dont understand it. Stars define how is hero mechanicaly hard. I dont see a issue with examples you said. Winston doesnt even have to aim and is super easy.

1 Like

Moira has 2 Stars, Zarya has 3 stars, Mei has 3 stars and dont need much mechanics. Mccree has 2 stars, Zracer has 2 stars and Soldier has 1 star

Well ok it is not perfect, maybe I said it wrong. I understand it that it is level of difficulty new player will face when playing the hero for the first time.

Soldier is as one of the easiets heroes in tutorial same as tracer. They are not hard heroes to understand. There is really not exactly way how to play mcree, soldier and tracer wrong. All you need to know is that you point your crosshair to target and shoot. Nothing really special. + tracer is in tutorial.

Why do you think moira should have less stars? Just because it is easy to aim left click. She is a lot more complicated than mercy for example.

Mei 3 stars? I agree with that as she is hard hero and her abilities can have different usage.

Zarya is not easy either to understand how to play her and how to use barriers, which attack prefer left or right click.

I dont say they dont seserve stars, I only showed that they didnt tried to show how mechanically intense the Hereos are, becauce you said they do. Now you try to argue against something I never said, you call this straw man argument.

Its now the 2. time you changed your opinion what the Stars mean, first said they mean how mechanically intense they are, now you say they mean how much gamesense you need, thatd nearly the opposite. Blizzard gave them the Stars before the release, they didnt know the exact role of the Hereos and how the game works, they dont represente the actual difficulty.

ā€œThey represent how hard they are to understandā€
Even after changing the meaning 2 times there are still cases wich make no sense with this meaning.
Lucio is very easy to understand. Can heal, you can speed and can make pew pew, his difficulty comes from decision making, but he has 2 stars. Torb has 2 stars since start, while before the rework he was one pf the easiest Hereos. Zen is very easy to understand, but he has 3 stars. Junk is easy to understand too, but has 2 stars too.

Even if they would mean the conplexity, the fact that they dont represent the difficulty of the Hero is still true

1 Like

Well i doubt they changed hero difficulty after any rework tbh.

I would not give zen 3, hmmm maybe it is because you are multitasking using two orb + attacking?

I was just trying to explain why I think some heroes have certain number of stars becauseI kind of see logic in it. But I could not explain it properly. Thats all.

1 Like

I only said the star system doesnt shows the actual difficullty.

I didnt say Zen is easy, I said he is easy to understand becauce you said the stars shows how hard to understand a Hero is

1 Like

Youā€™d think people in bronze wouldnt call others bad, but lo and behold
Iā€™m bronze dps and tank while gold heals and plat open q so I can see the paralels and lemme tell you
No one respects you, everyone will bash your head in, there is no positivity at all. Deleting dps heroes is stupid but I can see why this person is desperate
Every time I get in a match hoping to play better from my past mistakes I get effed in the worst of ways

1 Like

I canā€™t tell if youā€™re bluffing or not