Remove Crit from Storm Arrow

It must oneshot tracer or it’s useless

4 Likes

Yeah, if he’s sat at range.

Hanzo is a melee range hero now

Tanks don’t have the tools for that. Not against that level of throughput.

1 Like

Thats a very low bar

how much would you increase it

I blame blizzard because their attempts to make “accessible” heroes has created this ridiculous sense of entitlement in this community where bad players really think they should be able to win and if they don’t it’s the games fault.

7 Likes

Getting a couple of headshots on Tracer and seeing them swap is one of the best feelings in the game.

3 Likes

“Stupid hitboxes” Yeah

16 Likes

You let Hanzo waltz into melee range then you have other issues. I’m sorry no excuses.

11 Likes

He waltzes in behind Reinhardt usually.

Win the team fight then. No excuses

1 Like

Guess I just need a better Hanzo on my side to blow their tank up first, right?

That was not the reason why it was rework. It was rework due to the instantaneous burst of damage without counterplay frustrating the enemy player who was kill and blaming all scatter arrow a bs luck shot, and exaggerating how many ppl are killed because of it. They refused to listen to blizzard saying statistically from their internal data, that was not the case.

Hanzo was design as a anti-tank with large burst potential.

5 Likes

Now you are getting the righ idea. Being better is your answer. :grinning:

4 Likes

Still better than approaching Hanzo and get one shot from a shot to the foot.

Maybe 10 seconds?

3 Likes

Neither Storm arrow, i’m 100% sure that the arrows don’t deal 1,000 points of damage on impact, but maybe you have reason …

3 Likes

Storm doesn’t deal 1K, and Junk still outdamages Hanzo.

No, Storm doesn’t need an OP. Hanzo is enabled by Brigitte, Rein and anyone else who can help him flourish.

4 Likes

Again scatter is a bloody low bar too set and 10 seconds sure that seems good

It deals 960 when he’s in your face hitting your massive tank crit box.

Makes little difference about rounding/semantics, you’re still more than dead.

What idiot lets a Hanzo blast them in the face?

You have five other teams, a potential Zarya, are you honestly telling me Zarya can’t bubble you to save your life?

8 Likes

Without headshots, it doesn’t kill any tank - not even Zarya, because all she has to do is barrier at least 2 shots but will block more than that. So I guess headshots aren’t considered skillful by this brain damaged community anymore. Remove headshots from a sniper while complaining that it doesn’t take skill so you can then complain that your own suggestion made it take even less skill.

How do we even get to this state?

15 Likes

Hanzo is strong not broken. Sometimes it may feel bad to be busted down by him as a tank but the only tank who I feel is at a large disadvantage in most fights vs Hanzo is roadhog. Of course if the hog lands a hook the tide will most likely turn. And saying Hanzo is a melee distance character now is crazy. For the first time he actually feels super strong at mid-long range engagements. I also firmly believe that people are having issues vs him because dive is an efficient way to remove Hanzo but dive isn’t very efficient at winning team fights anymore.

6 Likes