Remove Brigitte's stun

It’s so unfun, and has a ridiculous hitbox. Just remove it, overwatch is about using your abilities not getting stunned 24/7. Buff her in other ways, I don’t care, give her more damage out put or healing. Make her better as a support and remove the stun.

28 Likes

thank you for your feedback

2 Likes

Or, and this is just an idea, you play outside the stun range with long range heroes. She has a small one direction shield with only 600hp. Break it or come at the enemy from multiple angles.

5 Likes

Fix this bleeping hero Blizzard, i’m actually just not having fun anymore.

10 Likes

a tiny 600hp shield with 3sec regen time. just break it and shoot her head.
:laughing:

2 Likes

It’s a pretty awful idea and it should be the last time you share it.

1 Like

“24/7”… 6 sec cd… Yeah sure

3 Likes

Honestly I just think its stun timer should be reduced or you shouldn’t be able to lift the shield for a certain amount of time after using it or you maybe you should keep your distance.

1 Like

Before people starts saying “just don’t get near her and you won’t be stunned”:
There’s something called an objective, and you kind of have to play it.

12 Likes

Call me crazy but how about you coordinate against her?

2 Likes

No Brigitte needs the Stun to counter dive and mobility Heroes just deal whit it and stay out of her 6m Range

Then can we plz remove Genjis Dragonblade, deflect and dash too ? i just mean its so unfun and has ridiculous hitboxes ( maybe except deflect because it got fixed but it is still unfun )
Also plz remove Tracer and Pharah too they are unfun to play against

OW is about Teamplay and Brigitte only can stun 1 Person at the same time so maybe stay in a Team ?

btw when OW is about using Ability so why u want to see a Ability to get removed so Brigitte cant use her Shield Bash how it is designed ? :thinking:

7 Likes

How is this a awful Idea this is how it works against her

Oh wait u are Genji One Trick who didnt play anything else than Genji now i see why it is so hard for you sadly u get hard countered

4 Likes

Thats the thing like, anyone that played briggite more than 3 hours knows how a briggite can easily die. They just complain because they dont want to teamwork and she does counter theirs characters.

5 Likes

Or just fix the stun hitbox.

Sry if this is the case i reaally need to say that ur Team is very bad if u need 6 Heroes to take her down

4 Likes

You are a genji hater though. One of the most irrational ones iirc. You do not belong in any balance discussions that have to do with genji.

4Head Just stay out of her range.

1 Like

I think her shield bash needs a longer cooldown OR it doesn’t stun just knocks back. The game is getting too many stuns.

Just stay out of her range most of the heros have options to. Yesterday I played soldier on bliz world and went up top and just kept poking down brigs so she couldent fight

1 Like

Staying out of her range often means staying away from the objective. Fighting Brigitte upclose in her effective range is usually inevitable, especially if her team isn’t letting you pick her off from a distance.