Remember these? Only true overwatch players will

The last one should be “Genji players who don’t need to duo-queue with Ana”. And Bastion’s shield never actually went live.

Also, missing hero stacking.

I miss the shield generator.

1 Like

Nah. Two months does not make me fake. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh God, some of that gave me PTSD…I mean I kind of miss some things, but at the same time…Symmetra was terrifying to fight once she locked on, Torbjorn’s turret was never fun to fight and I’m just glad I didn’t play Comp when Coin Flip was a thing, because that sounds like utter agony.

1 Like

I miss the good old Overwatch so much :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Good Genji players are like the square root of -1…

3 Likes

When people played this game.

2 Likes

We do remember them, unfortunately, as trying to forget them is a much more difficult task than I initially thought… :rofl::rofl:

Tbf Bastion’s shield never made it to live.

Istill miss the sea of Torb armor packs though… good times, even if it was annoying af to play against.

1 Like

Honestly, with barriers so low these days, bastion could really use that personal barrier again

1 Like

The Brawls,they were pretty fun IDK why they removed them

(RIP Defense category)

https://overwatch.blizzplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/overwatch-weekly-brawl-show-your-support.jpg

13 Likes

If you remember this, you are eligible for a veteran’s discount…

Scatter, my old friend.

7 Likes

Also

The Great Sombra RNG

15 Likes

And reddit wasting their time solving it a month early only for it to be announced at blizzcon lol

2 Likes

Honestly anyone who played 3mercy3pharah can go suck an egg

yes these was the state pre-comp and pre-owl existence. it was so much fun to brawl and not compete for who won what medals or rank or techniques etc. now it is reform to purely comp and owl whilst being compared to this or that. it was also when phrases like gg was polite and they truly meant it on both ends.

i miss all the old content that were stripped from the original, the only thing that remain today is CQP format but that is just nothing like experiencing the heroes themselves. miss issuing scraps for armor/upgrading torb’s turret to lvl 3, providing shield/teleport for symmetra, mercy’s mass rez (which many players today thought mercy’s current rez is OP :face_with_raised_eyebrow:), hanzo’s scatter arrow, reaper’s “candies”

returning to see the changes is mind-boggling how much it has changed.

1 Like

The Hanzo image would have been more convincing if the ability was being aimed at the target’s feet.

Only the blue potraits are hard to remember for me

Bastion shield was only in the beta, so I never saw that. Everything else though I remember. I started from day 1.

You basically only needed to aim the scatter arrow into the same ROOM as the enemy to get a headshot. (at least randomly)