Reinstating mass rez would actually be a huge nerf

of course it’s a nerf.

But it’s a nerf that changes frustrating to deal with aspects of mercy, into more frustrating and more annoying aspects.

Please explain?

the only reason that mass res wasn’t OP, was the fact that it was an ultimate.

Take that aside, And it’s an ability that can’t be stopped, makes you invulnerable, and no matter what you do and how many times you kill the mercy, eventually she’ll pop it and reses a few people.

It’s a mechanic without a way for you to prevent.

So, no. She wasn’t OP. But she was excruciatingly difficult to deal with, when she was popping ult.

Which is why, if the plan is to fix this current near OP mercy, reverting her is a sloppy and lazy answer.

not if they revert it and modify it. All it needs is some counterplay

But no one, not even me or the other Mercies, want Mass Rez back exactly as it was.

You’re right. It had no way to prevent it, and that was wrong.

But deleting the ability instead of nerfing it with things like a cast time and a LoS restriction wasn’t the way to go. If you browse the megathread for a bit, you’ll find that nearly every Mercy is saying the same thing: Bring back a NERFED version of Mass rez.

Mercies don’t want a revert. We want another rework.

1 Like

Also if they bring back mass res (part of you saying it was a nerf)
Think about Mass res days & now with upcoming changes
Brigette, Mei buffs, fall off damage taken from some
Just more CC
It’s just a thought but it was definitely make it more tricky to swoop in

then the main problems will remain.

She’ll be bad until you farm ult. and if counterplay is added to the ult, then she’ll not even be useful during ult. The purpose of res as an ability was to give her a utility like other supports, that makes her viable throughout the game. But blizzard screwed up. They gave her a utility that is too powerful.

Which is why, i’m saying that the idea behind this rework was nice. They went towards the right direction. But screwed up big time with taking the step and fell down a pit instead.

same explanation for you.

How to like a post several times over?

Excuse me while I log onto my other accounts and like this post again and again.