Reinhardt's Earthshatter is so Bugged, Please Fix it! (With Video)

Thanks for the super quick replay Papa Jeff.

At least we know that you guys know about the problem and we believe in your amazing ability to fix it sooner or later :grinning:

I assume by your later post you’re aware of what exactly the problem is now but I’ve also experience it going through shields and hitting people outside of its range.

I don’t think the people who are busy with the Overwatch League stuff are the same people working on the software development side of things, so chill out :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Earthshatter has been bugged since launch, all that has to be said.

6 Likes

omg the fact that you actually respond to people and along with the rest of the team makes me love this game even with all its bugs and sometimes toxic community even more <3

1 Like

What about Hanzo nonregs?

JEFF PLEASE I HAVE SO MANY DOOMFIST BUG CLIPS. Please look at them.

2 Likes

rein is really buggy. shatter, charge, ult loss… everything

7 Likes

While you’re looking at bugs, please look at the Variann thread talking about Genji’s deflect hitbox. Bunch of video evidence to show how broken it is. Reached 1800 upvotes on the old forums with no blue post. Pretty Please!

2 Likes

April? jeeze you guys must be swamped.

Wow. So this bug AND Mei’s Cryo-Freeze bug will be fixed?
That’s awesome!

1 Like

Earthshatter is as glitchy as Doomfist as a whole. There have been times where I’ve been holding my shield up for quite some time and it just doesn’t block the opposing shatter at all. It’s happened to teammates playing Rein that I’ve been behind as well. Glad this will be looked into.

tl;dr Rein shield blocking opposing shatter is VERY inconsistent.

The crusader lives again!!!

2 Likes

Wait so this gets a quick response but the Genji thread with tons of video evidence gets ignored?

3 Likes

Sorry for hijacking this thread but while on the Reinhradt topic, why is his charge hitbox so huge on supports? Like when i play DPS or tanks and rein charges me i get into situations where i was supposed to be charged but i don’t get so my reactions are" How did that not charge me", meanwhile when playing Mercy Zen Moira they get sucked in the charge while not even being near it.

1 Like

Respectfully disagree, Earthshatter’s issues started more around the time the height of it was nerfed. Otherwise the ability has always been pretty consistent.

2 Likes

A human like answer.
This is what this forum needs!

2 Likes

Lol it’s never been consistent for me, and I’ve seen hundreds of clips of it failing since launch in dumb ways as well. Facts don’t lie even if you “respectfully disagree” with them.

1 Like

Hundreds huh? Fair enough I suppose

Well then that’s where are experiences differ because as I said it was always consistent up until that point. Also I am aware of some of the ways you are referring to and those I believe were explained to be latency issues.

Well I suppose all I can definitively say is I experienced no bugs, and neither did a friend of mine who has over 350 hours on Rein until the nerf I mentioned.

Either way I am glad the current issues are being addressed.

These bugs seems to be a map colision problem for me or something like that blocking his ulti.