Reinhardt's bugs are not even on the "known issues" list

This is just absurd at this point. What an absolute joke.

8 Likes

Get over it dude. Blizzard doesn’t listen. If they listen then they would have listened to thousands of mercy posts. After 3 months and over 10.000 posts Jeff just comes and says no changes to mercy. If he doesnt listen to the biggest fanbase of a hero in the game then he probably won’t listen to the few remaining rein mains

1 Like

Mercy is objectively fine though. Show me compilation videos of Mercy bugs like there are for Reinhardt.

2 Likes

Doomfist and sombra still have bugs. Let blizzard never mentions them

Let’s face it, most hero “bugs” are the result of latency.

1 Like

It was 20,000.

Reinhardt players need to get on the ball. I bet they’ve barely scratched 1000.

1 Like

Can you guys not turn this into a mercy crying thread?

Get rein fixed instead.

3 Likes

This is beyond crying about Mercy. This is about proper transparency from a developer who asks for feedback and then does not respond to a single piece of it or at worse outright ignores it.

Or maybe Blizzard does just need 20,000 posts in a single thread to get their attention.

1 Like

Propably 1/2000 of those posts are actual constructive posts about mercy and not some “i want the old mercy back because i don’t like change and not being able to let my team die and press q to reset” posts.

But that should stay on the megathread.

Get rein fixed.

And 1999/2000 posts about Rein have been “fix his bugs.”

How is this constructive if you want to dismiss the entirety of what was that feedback thread. I literally cannot argue with you. I tried before and you just ignore what people say and repeat the same nonsense ad nauseum.

Sadly it seems they only apparently listen to “grand masters” and “Pros” so if the “Pros” and “grand masters” are fine with exploiting the bugs it will never get changed.

The megathread was nothing more than actual constructive comments drowning in a sea of “i don’t have fun playing the new mercy” with 0 reasoning behind it other than it used to feel good to me.

oh believe me, that is hogwash. I’m a grandmaster. They could not care less about what I have to say.

4 Likes

Yup. This is the same game that’s had broken audio cues and voicelines for quite a while now as well. I’ve felt for a while that there needs to be a much larger team dedicated to bug fixes. But as well all know blizzard is a small indie company that lacks the resources for these things.

2 Likes

I thought Rein players mad a big list with a lot of his bugs, which got a response.
What happened to that?

1 Like

They don’t seem to care.

Which reminds me, Jeff did say they were planning to fix his ultimate in April:

Maybe the next PTR contains the fix?

Also, the bug where Mei can be hooked out of Cryo-Freeze isn’t on the list as well. A lot of bugs are actually missing on the bug list.

It seems like that this counts for both of my favorite Heroes.
great

If you’re talking about the list from the old forums, some bugs got fixed, some less buggy. Probably the biggest one for me is that Earthshatter was promised to be fixed last year, then changed to hopefully early April…but still nothing :frowning:

I get that bug fixes and rewrites can take longer than expected, would at least like some more updates to know it’s still actively being fixed.