Reinhardt MegaThread ~ We want answers now

This is my biggest issue right now. The melee-barrier delay makes it impossible to bait enemy shatter with a faint firestrike. I’ve actually lost a couple game-changing team fights forgetting that I can’t do this. Beyond frustrating knowing that, prior to this patch, I would have absolutely out-played the enemy Rein.

With this change, Rein is forced into more of a m2-bot role rather than a dynamic, intuitive playstyle.

2 Likes

#HonorForReinhardt

It’s so sad seeing Reinhardts struggle against me. I used to love going 1v1 with him as its equal and fun. I enjoy dying to one lol

But now I feel bad for killing Rein cause it’s just so one sided. He stands no chance.

He needs mega tweaks or a complete overhaul.

If his shield didn’t have 2000 hit points he would have a 0% pick rate.

1 Like

im worried that they are going to completely gut reins kit by the time hes ‘reworked’ in terms of coding.

no, if his shield couldnt move/turn/look up he would have a 0% pickrate

as i said in the first part of this comment, im worried that his overhaul of coding will make him worse. Its already going that route

Anyone able to summon the forum favorites, Fragehardt and RichC into this thread? lol

1 Like

Fragehardt i saw somewhere else, and i think he replied here, theyll come sooner or later, they cant ignore the sirens call of a rein thread forever lmao.

3 Likes

Bumping before I go to bed because

#BuriedInMercySalt

Oh no you said blizzard in the title better close the thread and ignore everything in it!

You mean blizzard?

because blizzard definetly can and has been doing it all along

1 Like

I mean no offense by this, as I fully support you, but do you really think this is going to get any response?

• Mercy players can’t get a response
  • Sombra players can’t get a response, and she’s currently in the limelight due to recent changes
  • No response on the whole Hanzo still being overtuned situation
  • Bastion megathreads are still being completely ignored

What makes you think you will be any different?

I’m not trying to be so pessimistic here, but if we truly want Blizzard to acknowledge we need to drop the exclusivity of hero playerbases and work together as a whole. I know it will never happen, humans are garbage after all, but there’s still a slim chance.
Or at the very least, we need someone majority of us will rally behind.

Because right now we’re all just fragmented voices arguing amongst ourselves over who is more right and more deserving…

You forgot the 9000 trillion feedback threads on old sym

the new ones about not reworking torbjorn,

literally every other feedback thread in-game

I’m aware of most of the issues that are brought up on the forums, I just cherry picked the more obvious ones that everyone will be aware of.

I mean, I could bring up the complete lack of acknowledgement of ANY of McCree’s problems with his kit. But its not worth it since most people will blow it off as “he’s fine” and ignore it anyway.

1 Like

blizzard needs some sort of direct way to recieve feedback so they cant ignore us as easily…

1 Like

I still think the easiest way to do that is for Blizzard to organise someone (or a group of people) from the community to act as a representative(s) for us. Mods are clearly more engaged with policing the forums and I’m sure there are people who would be willing to do so, even without any form of payment, if they knew their feedback mattered in some way.

1 Like

They will ignore it anyways,

not trying to be pessimistic here but this community is full of inmatture children that think that everyone that does not agree with them must be reported and banned

2 Likes

I hate to say it, but with the Hammond (who I love to play) DF Sombra mess that’s getting played right now and the lack of Blizzards stance on the new cheating app Visor, I might be seriously limiting my overwatch time.

Pushing the PTR shatter to live was just another slap on the face to Rein mains :confused:
:(.

2 Likes

If blizzard replies to this but not any of the Mercy threads i’ll be beyond annoyed. It seems they’ve gone AWOL regarding these controversial hero changes.

1 Like

its a fools hope i know, but its hope nonetheless. You have to try, its like the old saying ‘you miss every shot you dont take.’

i will genuinely be annoyed as well. Everyone needs to be replied to. But i feel rein is a bigger thing since hes the most recent :poop:

3 Likes

Also since a lot of these bugs we’re complaining about are 2+ years old now

1 Like

and more bugs came in from one patch aka last one so yayyyyyy.