Reinhardt MegaThread ~ We want answers now

As a megathread, a good thing would be to add links to all the relevant topics/threads.

2 Likes

The Mercy mains welcome you. We have pitch forks, torches, coffee and cookies ^w^

2 Likes

At least Mercy gets patch notesā€¦ Weā€™re still waiting for oursā€¦

1 Like

Reinhardtā€™s over two-year old bugs say hello!

3 Likes

I will not rest until the developers comment on Reinhardt.

3 Likes

Reinhardt-mains, ASSEMBLE

3 Likes

If only Blizzard hired some sort ofā€¦ I donā€™t knowā€¦ community manager to manage the lines between community and corporation.

But then the company would probably just tell them to act as little more than a forum admin and clean their hands of it.

Oh well! At least they havent tried to pull a trick like that!

1 Like

Viva La Reinalution!! >:o

2 Likes

We need to all start making a bunch of different Reinhardt threads to compete with the Mercy threads. It should be 50/50.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather remain civil and not be portrayed as a mob of unruly children.

Iā€™m not implying such?

1 Like

Ok nevermind, youā€™re not allowed to have cookies

1 Like

#prayforrein #fixrein #blizzardwakeup #savetheknight

In the hope this will be seen by the devs, Iā€™m bumping it.
Rein needs to be saved! :beer:

2 Likes

As Reinhardt main, I have no idea what they did to Rein but they seriously need to fix it am getting tired of waiting over, and over itā€™s such a struggle playing Reinhardt now against the annoying no skill Brigitte like serious give him some CC stun immune blizzard why is it taking you forever!!!

His Earth-shatter doesnā€™t need any rework the old one was still far better left alone you mess up big time step it up blizzard and fix him RIGHT NOW!

1 Like

Bumping this thread until the developers speak up about Reinhardt.

3 Likes

Wow you guys got busy since i last got on, i agree with like everything. Viva la Reinhardt

I really need a meme of the avengers movie where the camera pans around the avengers, but all of the avengers faces are the characters that are being ignored by blizzard(multiple of one character is fine). Basically, Reinhardt, Bastion, Sombra, Mercy, etc

2 Likes

Could swear it was enough time to respondā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

bump! This post is more than 20 characters long!

2 Likes

Honorable Crusader keeping the dream alive.

2 Likes

careful the post is nearly 3 days old they might close itā€¦