Reimbursement for Demon Hunter

Anyone else who bought the BlizzCon 2018 ticket feel deceived after it was revealed that Sombra’s Demon Hunter skin is being offered as part of the Week 3 challenge? I bought the 2018 BlizzCon ticket because historically those items are locked out if you don’t and I wanted the game content. This isn’t the first time they did something like this too. They did this with the Oni Genji skin in Heroes of the Storm. That was time spent and not money but why advertise something as limited if you’re only going to give it away later? I wouldn’t have bought that ticket if I new it was inevitably available. They wold never do this with any other item given away as part their BlizzCon ticket, but did it with Overwatch.

I put in a request for a (partial) refund on my BlizzCon ticket and at first, they clearly had a bot autoreply not actually addressing my complaint.

Ideally, I would like for those skins to stay exclusive—that’s the point of them. But Blizzard, if you’re pull like this, you should be then offering reimbursement options like (partial) refunds, or loot boxes.

1 Like

I got the Bliz ticket last year and I don’t think there should be reimbursement.

You got the skin a year ago, and you were the only one with it aside from other ticket buyers. Well worth the money in advance, especially since they never specified the time of re-release.

28 Likes

That had Fine Print saying it would be released at a later date

But I think they are not doing that anymore, as this year’s are staying elusive

26 Likes

It was written down in the description that the Sombra skin would be available to everyone at a later date in 2019. How is your inability to read a Blizzard problem?

43 Likes

Technically you’re at fault for not reading the conditions of the virtual ticket.
And if you bought a $50 ticket for the skin, then that’s on you.

24 Likes

You spent $50 just for a skin? Wow.

16 Likes

I really don’t understand why so many failed to read where it said it be obtainable at a later date, heck people on the forums even stated so for weeks.

Guess people were blinded by the skin and not read into it. Hope they don’t sign contracts for a living.

20 Likes

I personally think the Demon Hunter is the best Sombra skin by far.

I almost wish I had the skill to play Sombra so I could take that puppy out for a spin.

3 Likes

I put it on her for MH, rare I play her unless in QP but that is about it. It is a wonderful skin indeed

1 Like
  1. You’re an idiot.
  2. Fine print said that the skin would appear later for free.
  3. You bought the ticket, not the skin.

:woman_shrugging:

19 Likes

I just wish Sombra as a person wasn’t evil as hell, her mastery of technology actually makes Demon Hunter appropriate for her. Except for the part where she is a villain.

Reading is fundamental.

4 Likes

I cannot help but force the personality people have for her in fan-comics, just more fun to see her as a fun-troll

Well, the Demon Hunter is the poster-girl of Diablo III, which is why I love the skin so much. But the Demon Hunter girl is a good person, while Sombra is pretty girl from hell.

1 Like

Only those who didn’t read the fine print feel this way, when it was literally stated it was coming back at a later date.

4 Likes

OP must feel embarrassed after all the comments

2 Likes

OP has now learned to read fine print.

2 Likes

How about when you purchase something you read the fine print. It was very clear that every item was going to be released to the general player base in 2019.

You shouldn’t get a refund because of your ignorance.

They did it for every item from the 2018 ticket.

1 Like

The most surprising thing of all of this is the idea of playing Sombra enough to actually see her skin lul.

No. But I wish they made it slightly different, even just changing a color or something so they are differentiated.