Regarding Our Mid-Season Cycle Patch

microscopic independent firm

16 Likes

At least we have the priorities set straight. The suits thank you.

66 Likes

The forums letting the hate flow :rofl: :rofl:

16 Likes

What is it ? Any new things to discover?

3 Likes

I’d write some angry comments here, but this is just business as usual with blizzard.

16 Likes

welp Flats is pissed :open_mouth:

10 Likes

Replace genji with sojourn then you’ll be right you’ll always see your favorite cyber ninja regardless of nerfs :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It feels almost as if yall are self sabotaging your game. So no Mei until whevever you fix this issue?

How did you guys not find and fix this while you used the patch for OWL?

34 Likes

Legit at this point just delay it until season 2. There’s no way things are in a good, stable place if there are still critical issues moments before it was scheduled to go out.

3 Likes

cmon guys be nice blizzard is a wholesome small indie company

17 Likes

I hope the issue is that sojourn wasnt nerfed in this patch, because otherwise I call bs

44 Likes

lmao, why so salty, man just get some hands(?,

what a surprise… well

That’s cool and all guys BUT I’m still SUSPENDED. Can’t play it regardless.

2 Likes

to nobodys surprise.

4 Likes

Mei is already gone for 2 weeks. What the hell guys?

29 Likes

Unless this delay allows them to make other beyond obvious balance adjustments, Blizzard is reaching next level clownshow.

12 Likes

i hope few hours not days …

5 Likes

Y’all are really screwing up like seriously how are things this bad?

3 Likes

You going to address brigg shield 1 hp bug at all? because there is a bug where Brigg can have 1 hp shield that never breaks.
Also please nerf Sojourn! She is WAY to OP! Her right click is TOO MUCH. Her shift? Should be either slow or damage. She is such powercreep, I cant play anything I like i am forced into meta. Zarya in every lobby, Sojourn, Genji. This is Just like when Brigg was released. No changes for 2 months straigh? You should have removed Zarya and Sojourn from the game just like you did with Bastion and Mei for tehse bugs, at least they were funny.
This is so dissappointing. I cant even play because my lobby dominated by IMMORTAL Zarya. Bap immortality, Kiriko immortality and she is full HP with endless bubbles.

This must be a joke? Who cares at this point if you not giving us ANYTHING what players ask? When are you going to listen to your players or is it OW1 ALL OVER again??

8 Likes