Refusing to Switch

No. I think there’s a quote from Jeff or Geoff that it’s not gameplay sabotage to simply play a hero. We all have the final say on what we want to play. Feel free to throw some polite suggestions but learn respect the hard “No” when it comes.

There is literally no possible way for Blizzard to go and look at literally every single report when there are millions actively playing the game and Blizzard receiving report upon report 24/7.

That’s how feedback for a company works. Their job is to look for a “theme” in their feedback and if a lot of it is pointing at one particular person or thing, that’s their queue to start taking action against it. They don’t need to go through every report. That’s literally impossible.

Again, if you are getting reported SUPER fast within a tiny amount of time (about 1-3 days), that means the one trick claiming to supposedly getting banned one tricking is not telling the whole story.

And when you say “ask those who one trick”, I want you to bear in mind that is has been shown that one tricks like Stevoo have intentianally been throwing games very blatantly therefore justifying his bans.

I’m not talking about Stevoo. There are people, like xQc, who report one tricks for being one tricks. All it takes is playing with a 4 stack for 2 or 3 games to get a ton of reports for being a one trick. There’s nothing that stops players from reporting more than once.

Give me proof of a one trick instantly getting banned simply because they got reported by a 3-4 stack.

And yes there is something to stop them lol. Can you imagine how borderline unplayable this game would be if what you said was true? XD

That doesn’t make sense.

And also, yes we are talking about players like Stevoo because he is one of the supposed examples of players who supposedly get reported for one tricking despite him being a toxic player in general who has been throwing games intentionally.