Record broken - over 600 games

1800/60 is 30 not 300

1 Like

And yet, every time, without fail, it’s delivered like candy to a trick-or-treater’s bag
I think it’d be more of a service to all of us to collectively ignore these threads

1 Like

reported for spamming the same topic

8 Likes

Maybe you need to stop playing at the same time as me :stuck_out_tongue:
https://i.imgur.com/v9RdZ5J.jpg

1 Like

www. twitch. tv/videos/1431878028
along with my own review

Oh whoops, you’re right. Still, an unhealthy obscession with win-lose ratio. I’d lose count at 40-s, OP managed to count to 600.

It’s easy to lose a bunch when you hide from the enemy for 2+ minutes at a time.

2 Likes

The most I’ve ever lost was 20 in a row, comp. But 600 in arcade? How does that even happen without someone trolling/throwing on the team every single game.

And even then, there are always instances of wins despite that.

And FTH the Enemy that is 200m away, missing the enemy and somehow shooting the cart instead, or the corner of a building, no joke I watched it ages ago.

I’m not going to comment on poor awareness or aim. That’s just the nature of some players not being as mechanically skilled or having a bad idea or two. Just like players shooting wall corners instead of a bit to the side. But when you won’t play the game, you can’t expect to win.

This is simply not true, it’s just another one of the narratives contrived from thin air by people who feel the need to ad-hominem rather than witness the data for themselves.

If you want to say you’re fully informed, you have to watch both the games where I try hard and the games where I’ve given up hope. The results are EXACTLY THE SAME, and that’s been my point from the beginning – the matchmaker determines the winning team prior to the match ever starting.

The hardest part to believe is that you’re still playing arcade in OW1.

2 Likes

Are you telling me you can expect to win the game that you don’t play?

No, I’m telling you I can expect to lose any game where I DO play. Or don’t play. That’s the entire point – it doesn’t matter either way.

I said “You can’t expect to win games when you won’t play” and you said “This is simply not true” How is that NOT saying “I can expect to win games when I won’t play.”?

On the bright side… you could be a professional win-trader :+1:

1 Like

You implied more than that and you know it.

I implied exactly what I said. Every game that you go inactive, of course you’re going to lose. And that seemed to happen quite a lot. To call games unwinnable and talk about how bad the match maker is when you go inactive is doing everyone a disservice.

Then you continue to miss the actual point I’m making. I understand what you’re saying and I’m telling you that doesn’t apply here, not with the Blizzard matchmaker. In a sane world, you’d be right. OW matchmaking isn’t sane.

You should probably stop playing arcade…