Recommendation problem

Hello,
I have a problem with my current Overwatch account.
My recommendations have been wrong several times.
2 days ago, my recommendations were at lvl2, I heard the music (to tell me that I am going to lvl 3), I also have the little animation then I received recommendations, directly but when I go see in my profile, my recommendation is passed LVL 1 Oo? …
To summarize, I have everything to increase (music, animation, recommendation from other players) but I am declining from lvl … and this has happened to me several times> <

(Ps: I made repairs, I reinstalled, and it doesn’t do it on my wife’s account when she is playing on my computer)

Thank you for your help

(sorry for my bad english :stuck_out_tongue: )

It is normal to drop and increase endorsement levels. You drop a level if you don’t earn endorsements frequently enough from other players across a number of games played, so you need to consistently earn multiple endorsements from each match to reach higher levels.

Seriously? omg…you have not read the message … I am explaining that it is not NORMAL, not as usual! the level drops at the same time I receive a recommendation! IT’S NOT NORMAL! (I have a 2nd account and I see how it works, I have been on OW since the start of OW …)
Giving me the rules is useless I already know them!
I tell you that my account is for example at lvl3, I receive a +1 (or +2 or +3), and there, my recommendation goes to lvl2 with the music of the UP! It makes no sense! It’s BUG!

Then you’re reporting in the wrong forum. It sounds like it’s working as intended to me, but you should post bugs in #bug-report.

… No I am good or it is necessary, it is a BUG on MY ACCOUNT (technical problem) … No everything is not going well at all … it is completely broken! 1 time out of 3 it works normally, I up lvl … in short, I don’t fight against you. I understood that for you there is no problem (without even really checking the outgoing lines in the DB …) … Blizzard is no longer the one I worked for before … … byby (delete my post even if it is absolutely not solved) …