Reasonable Symmetra buffs that would be balanced

I hate that Shimada bugger. 2.0 would have fried him.

He is mean, but I think that there is big potential for 3.0 to be balanced

1 Like

Me too. Just need a sympathetic PTR update.

I can’t see a reason not to add these changes tbh

1 Like

we’re going to be left hanging like old Christmas lights

Not if we keep fighting

Christmas comes around again, eventually

Lol, Christmas is actually pretty soon

1 Like

“Were you expecting a miracle?”

You have my sister support. As usual.

Bless :pray:

We will not stop

That’s the spirit we all need xD keep pestering the Devs till something is done!!

I want to convince them that she needs help because I really think she does

We just need to get through to them that she does need changes

Oh, they know her state and know that we complain but they don’t do anything because they are fed up with Symmetra. 3 reworks and she still isn’t right, she is now a entirely new hero in every aspect. Not 1 thing of hers is the same EVERYTHING is different from the beginning even her play-style. They have made a new hero, they did a RESET not a REWORK.

Honestly I’d be happy if they got rid of the beam and just made orbs her primary but they pass through barriers.

Seris does a pretty good job on paladins

Yer buff the orbs and get rid of primary.

Hmmm except the orbs takes one second to charge and are still rather slow…

Still better than her beam. I think the beam is a last ditch effort in a fight.

If There is a tank and u start to charge ur beam u end up just preying that no one kills u from behind of through the shield … she is not strong enough to pull off what they want her to do.

But people like me do like her old beam and wanna keep it going but the new one is just total trash and idk how to explain it, we try and use it but it just doesn’t really work. Like yea secondary is better but i want a beam to use, just not a bad one like the current one.

Im all for the old beam :ok_hand::ok_hand:however, l they took it away as she would have been able to teleport behind and latch onto the supports every match.

But tbh a soft lock wouldn’t be the end of the world. A dps with her current beam is a bit of a joke really

1 Like

I don’t think we need to change the gun other then number buffs. Make it charge faster, fix the tickrate and let it do a bit more dps

1 Like