Reaper's spread is completely busted. THIS SHOULDN'T GO LIVE

Also forgot to point it out, but are you a DnD nerd?

isnt the whole spread are required to makes up for the “dead zone”. It just got more stable, that’s all, what’s the problem ?

The guns shoot 20 pellets.

1 in the middle.

7 in the first ring

12 in the outer ring.

This means when you shoot, only 1 pellet will go where you aim with a massive deadzone. This has more dead zones.

1 Like

Why you assuming my nerdisms just because i know what a d20 is?

Also

Yes.

Good.

edit 20 characters die die die

Well I know what a D20 is. Because

Also

Yes.

So yeah im assuming because me too

1 Like

If they want reaper to trully be better they have to reduce his overall spread by at the very minimum 10% on this new consistent spread patern. His gun would then be better and reward aiming.

It would be nice to have it shaped like a rubber ducky. That would be a nice easter egg

Im a big reaper fan, but I cant say I can speak much on his competitive needs, most of my time is dedicated to Sym and Wrecking Ball. Though I just think I should ask:
Isn’t this change theoretically the start of a good direction for reaper even if it’s bad upfront?

A consistent spread like this means they could touch on his falloff, and base damage statistics to make him do the right amount of damage in the right situations without making him randomly OP

I mean… it looks really cool. Reaper is kinda a fashion-star! So I’ll let this pass.

Sooo… If I want to land a bunch of pellets for a headshot with Reaper… Aim at Tracer’s bellybutton?

Can’t tell if you’re that painfully optimistic, or joking. Trust me, this spread will hit live. They couldn’t care less about feedback. :/ Looking back in recent memory the only changes that didn’t hit live are some Lucio changes that frog boys complained about endlessly.

2 Likes

You don’t get how Reaper mains work.

They spend 3/4ths of their time trying to snipe you with a shotgun then they screech on the forums that he needs buffs every 15 seconds.

His next skin should have sniper scopes on his shot guns.

Imo, If they move more pallets into inner circle, consistency is good for Reaper.

You sound like someone in gold.
Your comment really showed your deep understanding of the topic that is discussed here…

4 Likes

They backtracked on that though because it was quite possibly going to be the worst mistake by them to date and that’s while going so heavy on the casual low skill aspect on the game lately.

Good news, it’s not going live.

Gunna go test hog now.