Reaper ult needs a slight buff?

where did I say he was meta or really good?
all I said was he is in an ok spot
nowhere did I say: reaper is the most broken DPS in the game
I just said he is in a good spot and we shouldn’t give him power creep buffs

I mean that’s what coalescence is for, except you don’t have to be smack in the middle of the enemy team, Moira heals faster with it, and you can also heal your whole team (theoretically) at the same time. And coalescence isn’t even a top-tier ult by any stretch.

If Reaper’s ult is supposed to be for finishing off low-health enemies, it needs serious work.

2 Likes

Coalescence does 70 DPS and Death Blossom does 170 DPS. That’s barely more than Mercy’s healing beam. Plus it’s easier to hit multiple targets with Death Blossom.

Eh I mean SpiritOW still makes him work.
So he’s not trash but really hard to play.

1 Like

Those seem like logical downsides to an ult that

1.) Destroys squishies.

2.) Destroys any target mid fight (as long as your team was/is shooting him).

We remove those, and the only downside for the ult becomes “You move slow when you use it.” For an ult with great teamwipe capabilities. That’d broken.

I agree.

Only way Death Blossom is getting buffed is if somehow the devs come up with an idea to make it require mechanical skill.

But as far as I am concerned, Death Blossom is a requires a lot of awareness and positioning skills

1 Like

shadowstep is far from being good with the current cast time and announcement he makes

3 Likes

Just check overbuff, he is at the bottom…and thats not because other dps are better

1 Like

hes not in a good spot hes trash lmao

And spirit constantly acknowledges that the character is garbage? One god tier player doesn’t define a characters viability.