Reaper Contenders Skin Claim Issue (Twitch Drops)

I am unsure where to begin. On April 15th I began watching the Path to Pro Spring 2023 Season live at the Overwatch Contenders channel. I claimed the Collegiate Spray and got halfway through the Classic Contenders Reaper Skin claim progress that day. The following day (April 16th) I finished my progress on the Classic Contenders Reaper Skin and claimed it.

Sometime within the next three days I got on and played a few games with a friend and the Collegiate Spray was there, but the Contender Reaper skins (Contenders Away and Contenders Home) were not. I figured no big deal, maybe there’s a delay in getting them out to people.

On April 21st another Twitch item was available for the game, this time a +5 Tier Skip for the Battlepass through Prime Gaming. I claimed it, logged on to verify it had been applied, and checked for the Reaper skins. They were still not there. I thought, maybe they won’t get rewarded until the next time the Twitch channel goes live. Clearly my account link is still working. But, to be sure, I began researching a little bit. I searched around the Contenders website, read the about information for the drop on the Twitch page, and perused the forums a little bit. I was unable to find much in the way of caveats that would explain the missing item now in the middle of claims.

On April 22nd, I posted to the Overwatch Contenders / League 2023 Schedule - Earn Skins mega-thread in General Discussion (Overwatch Contenders / League 2023 Schedule - Earn Skins - #123 by tehmojojin-1338) asking about the drop after I had seen a number of people in the replies had received theirs. Following the advice of the next post, I double checked my skins list on Reaper again. This time I verified no filters were applied or anything, but the skins were still not there.

Cut to April 23rd (yesterday), I had the chance to catch the Path to Pro Spring 2023 Season live again at the Overwatch Contenders Twitch page and claim the Lucio skin. The Lucio skins Contenders Home and Contenders Away were in my list of skins within two hours. At that point, something felt very off to me. Not only had I claimed a Prime Gaming item and received it since then, but I also claimed the next item in a tiered claim system (you must claim an item before you may earn progress for the following item) for a Twitch drop campaign and received it. I placed a ticket with Customer Support (US91361938), and was referred to Help Article 275279 - Didn’t Receive Overwatch Contenders Rewards (Blizzard Support - Didn't Receive Overwatch Contenders Rewards).

Customer Support noted that since I had tried all those steps already that the next step, per the article, would be to post in the Overwatch 2 forum in my region. Which, was not very specific about which Overwatch 2 forum to post in. I know it’s a technical issue, but it does not relate specifically to the software but rather an account level issue (perhaps permission flagging?).

Please advise on how to proceed.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Please help to check. I claimed the drops in twitch. Reaper Skin should be before Lucio. However, I got lucio but have not received reaper skin.

4 Likes

Can confirm, I also have the spray and both lucio skins but I did not get the reaper skin

2 Likes

I got the reaper skin and collegiate spray but not the Lucio skin. I checked to see if it was claimed on Twitch and it was 4 days ago but it still hasn’t showed up in my inventory

I need help as well,my twitch drop timer is stuck and I’ve tried everything and I’ve been watching for 2 days now and no progression in the time it still says 1 hour and 57 minutes remaining

same issue, got the spray, it’s been 2 days+ since I claimed the contenders reaper skin. it’s still not showing. usually, any twitch drops I claim is credited within 2-3 hrs

Oh yah same, when I first started to watch it on Twitch I claimed the spray and Reaper skin but neither has shown up in my inventory. though watching today’s (may 30th 2023) one part of the progress says I’m at 0% for the spray and another says I’m 98% done for the lucio skin. I don’t know what to do or where to go from here.

Hi, same issue here!
I’m missing reaper’s contenders skins (home and away) from the drops on Twitch. I have the lucio skins (home and away) and collegiate spray (the spray being the first thing you unlock, then reaper’s skins, then lucio’s skins) but I’m missing the reaper’s skins on my account. I’m very confident I’ve seen it on there when I received the drop a couple weeks ago but they disappeared and are currently missing as of right now…

I really don’t wanna rewatch contenders again for 4 hours to claim it… :confused:

Same issue but it’s not just OW2 Contenders Reaper skin but also the Genji skin.

I contacted player support and they told me to go here instead but it seems like all threads about this are not resolved…

I already claimed them in Twitch around 4 months ago but when I look at the hero gallery, I only have the OW1 Contenders skins for them which I already have back in OW1.