Razer synapse launch issue

Cannot launch overwatch with razer synapse installed, moved from synapse 2 to 3 and still have the same issue. Black screen and cannot close it without turning off the pc.

Id like to play with synapse as it previously worked and I use it to program my mouse keys for abilities in game.

I had no issues on launch but now i have tried to come back and play I cant.

Is there a solution to this or do i have to uninstall synapse every time i want to play ow2?

Did you try the steps from the staff?

I’ve been having the same issue and the above did not work. However, I was unable uninstall the Chroma SDK Core Components as I was unsure where “Programs and Features” was located and the only options to remove a component were to uninstall all of Synapse. I therefore did that and installed the beta version of synapse but it has not resolved my issue. Can you please advise if there is another step i should be taking?

I also deleted the following files just in case but that did not resolve the issue either.
C:\Windows\System32\RzChromaSDK64.dll
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RzChromaSDK.dll
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RzAPIChromaSDK.dll

There may be a new Synapse problem that the pinned thread doesn’t address. I recommend opening a ticket with the staff.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.