Razer Laptop stuck around 20 FPS

I downloaded Overwatch 2 today and loaded it up and it won’t go above 30 fps and turns into a powerpoint presentation when I try and play the game. I have a Razer laptop with an i7 and a 1660 ti Geforce graphics card. I’ve got 16GB of ram. I’ve followed the uninstallation and reinstallation procedure of this page under the Razer problem sections: Known Technical Support Issues - Updated Oct 13, 2021 - #16 by Drakuloth
I’ve tried running the game without Synapse installed and with it installed and with Overwatch set up with Chroma studio and it disabled in Chroma. I’ve been through the steps and would like any ideas on how to fix the problem.
Thank you

DxDiag: ------------------System Information------------------ Time of this r - Pastebin.com

Did you manually delete all the files mentioned in that post?

Also, please make sure your post has a DxDiag

Yeah I checked and made sure those files were deleted. Also updated the post with the DxDiag.

There are a lot of strange Windows errors happening in the report.

I recommend opening a ticket with the staff to collect more detailed system data.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/808/1204/solution

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.