Rate overwatch right now

I would like to give 10/10 to the game itself, but 0.2/10 to balancing and devs just like War3 Reforged.

agree there is a matchmaking problem - queues too long to rig the match, or maybe itā€™s rigging maybe itā€™s too much smurfing maybe itā€™s 0 content like a reset or actual season change up.

4/10 because it still runs and the servers are still up

1 Like

3 no content other than skins and balance team isnt doing anything to make the game fun again

2 Likes

3/10 no new content, troubled development of the sequel and issues with balancing this late in development.

2 Likes

As for an overall rating?

9/10

Game is a great concept.

As for the state of the game rn in regards to meta?

its in a pretty solid place rn.

1 Like

Overwatch? You mean McCree/tracer/echo simulator? 3/10

1 Like

3/10
Matchmaking is awful. Game could be more enjoyable if most people did not suck as much as they do.

6/10 if Iā€™m gonna be honest. The aesthetics of this game is brilliant (I really love the attention to details).

The game itself. can be fun in most of the time.

But the removal of fun stuff for the sake of balance ruins it for me.
The lack of new content for the game is also frustrating (At the very least give us an exact release date on OW2 so we know when weā€™re gonna get new content).
The workshop limitations prevents many functions to work properly (mainly modes that try to bring back the older versions of the game).
The delay between each balance patch doesnā€™t help it either (the amount of changes in balance patches are also miniscule most of the time).

And worst of all, not keeping the april fools ExC.

1 Like

7/10
Balance wise, the game hasnā€™t really ever been better than it is now (no it hasnā€™t, shut the heck up).

Lack of content and a dwindling competitive base are issues though (QP is probably the best way to play the base game, otherwise you can go Arcade or Custom).

1 Like

5/10

Double main-healer is cancer
Double shield is cancer

But there isnā€™t necessarily a hard meta for any of the roles, so while it is advantageous to run these kinds of comps, you donā€™t necessarily have to.

Nowadays I would rate it somewhere round 5/10 mostly due to its community, and also would not recommend it to somebody else.

This game is a 6.5 out of 10.

I still love it though.

1 Like

i feel this, i mean i have not played overwatch for a while but i am still posting on the forums, because its a game and universe i am still interested in

1 Like

Team Fortress 2 would like to have a word with you in private.

1 Like

Iā€™m unsure of how to rate it, to be frank.

Sometimes it feels like a solid 7 or 8, other times itā€™s a 3.

1 Like

for a new player its its like 10/10 best Multiplayer game out there but for old players who are suffering due to lack of content it feels like 8/10

also between games on support/dps role as higher you go in ranks :unamused:

7/10

The balance is quite good now and i donā€™t have problem with the content we get nowadays but the matchmaking of where you can get both rookie and skilled players at the same time still cause problems.

7/10 Game is about as good as itā€™s ever been, itā€™s just lacking content and some nice QoL changes.

5/10, once the general feeling of ā€œoh there really isnt anything like this gameā€ wears off its still just the poorly balanced, awful matchmaking, with a toxic community game its always been.

Only real difference is you see quite a few more smurfs these days because putting the game on sale is an attempt to increase player base but in reality its the same 2000 sweaty neck beards buying their 18th new copy of the game lol

All in all its still fun enough to play from time to time, but chances are you left for a reason and no the game isnt much different than its ever been.

Canā€™t wait for OW2 in 2027

1 Like