Rate overwatch right now

for a new player its its like 10/10 best Multiplayer game out there but for old players who are suffering due to lack of content it feels like 8/10

also between games on support/dps role as higher you go in ranks :unamused:

7/10

The balance is quite good now and i don’t have problem with the content we get nowadays but the matchmaking of where you can get both rookie and skilled players at the same time still cause problems.

7/10 Game is about as good as it’s ever been, it’s just lacking content and some nice QoL changes.

5/10, once the general feeling of “oh there really isnt anything like this game” wears off its still just the poorly balanced, awful matchmaking, with a toxic community game its always been.

Only real difference is you see quite a few more smurfs these days because putting the game on sale is an attempt to increase player base but in reality its the same 2000 sweaty neck beards buying their 18th new copy of the game lol

All in all its still fun enough to play from time to time, but chances are you left for a reason and no the game isnt much different than its ever been.

Can’t wait for OW2 in 2027

1 Like

I’d give it a 3/10
I leave most match these days feeling quite frustrated and disappointed. New server region lock forced me to match with people from Asian servers, even though I’ve chosen to play on NA server.

All these words/sentences in a language I can’t understand and being unable to communicate in English with my teammates have made the game a new low for me. I used to play Overwatch daily, but now, I won’t even consider trying to look at the game icon, because all I can expect is just more frustration.

Personal opinion. I would rate it max 5/10 the game is nice overall but i miss old overwatch when the intreaction used to be more about critical thinking etc now the game is moved to a faster paced where sometimes you just get instally exploded to death regardless of role.

All im saying is for me personally i would prefer the game to be more about critical thinking and not like hero X=bad or good etc i would love though if blizzard gave us for a week or a day at least the 5v5 of ow2 even just on experimental to test it out at least cause the pvp there seems fun

When the teams are even and everyone plays properly for a win in a map that’s good: 10/10

When the teams aren’t even, there are players who are (soft-)throwing the game and/or the map is bad: 2/10

There’s no in between.

1 Like

4/10

The fun of overwatch has been taken out in order to balance OWL. But overwatch is still a nice game as it’s core, which mean it could get better again. I’d rate it lower if that wasn’t the case.

It lost a lot of it’s uniqueness by trying to be closer to a traditional shooter and other games do that much better, because they have better gunplay. Overwatch’s strenght was to mix all those different types of aim and playstyle, but all of that got squished aways in the name of OWL.

In it’s current state, it’s okey to play 1-2h once in a while, until you remember why you left the game.

You gave us a 0.5/10? We gotta fix that real quick. That score is way to high.

1 Like

New content doesn’t make a game good.

A healthy player base that doesn’t throw and smurf would go a long way to making the game infinitely better. I would settle for that over new content.

It was in a really nice spot a few months ago but now it’s back to feeling trash again. I’d say a 4/10 atm

what changed in those few months?

Lol ok so full admission I haven’t played tf 2 but I heard great things about it! But as far as I know there’s not other game like OW out there besides TF 2 that is actually good

i would give it a 5, like playing competative as a support role is very very tough especially in my current elo which is gold, and also no new heros and content other than skin events and stufff, its literally the only game i play but its nostalgic to me cause its my very first online fps game.

3.5/10

too frustrating to play rn

“It has a little something for everyone.”

8/10 for comp, 5/10 for QP. There are some rough spots, but sadly, when the game is most balanced and refined its so late many players have moved on. That being said the Pass system, sales and cross-play have seriously undermined the play quality for QP. I have noticed in particular stacks are often being placed against groups of solo’s more and despite what Blizz says, this has a profound impact on play combined with all the new accounts, some of which actually are new players…

1 Like

About a 4 / 10. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Can you explain what you are unhappy with? The commentators as a rule are pretty happy with balancing now, what is the issue as you see it?