Rate Overwatch as of Right Now

10/10. No lie. People will hate me but this is my opinion. Unpopular but is my own. I like the slow pace of balance and features. They’ve made mistakes with balance patches but who doesn’t make mistakes?

As my otp game I rate it 7/10.
By itself game is very qualitative. Mm have problems that are unfixable so I don’t care about that.
Balance for me at OW is the balance between moba and shooter. Not enough shooter and still not enough reward for having good mechanical skill. Tanks are op, too much useless dps chars cant do anything about 3-3 that’s what I call - cancer. Thats why 7/10 not 10/10. We need much more CS things at OW, tanks should die faster or not being able to play together more than 2 in composition. All ults should be nerfed to state where they are not deciding how fight will goes on. That how game can improove: skill - rewarded, button pressing not-rewarding but create some conditions, and shooter > moba.

9/10, only quarrels I have are with there being too many 1 shots but still a fun game, play every night usually

Like a 3 maybe. The game is way too easy to work as an esport, and they desperately need to let us create content and gamemodes

I’d give it like a 4. I play it because it’s familiar, and I like to zone out for a few games of quick play after work, but it’s definitely not my go-to game anymore.

1 Like

A solid 4/10

Arcade and Archives are perhaps my only main draws in the game right now. Arcade is fun since you get to make your own rules or play game modes where you don’t have to be yelled at by manchildren into playing heroes/roles that you don’t want to play. QP is meh, and bearable with LFG - the endorsement system helps as well. Comp is predictably terrible and not worth playing unless it’s to get some golden weapons.

I haven’t played in over a month, but what I’ve played, it depends on the mode. Overall I have a tolerance level towards matchmaking, and generally stop playing after an unavoidable chain of losses. Custom games have been nice however.

I like how the latest patches are an improvement overall, despite turning out to be nerfs for a few heroes… I think it’s a start but in order to get me back into the game, more improvements will have to be made (I guess we’ll see once they work on Mercy)

Revert Mercy to have Mass Rez + Tweaks. Add a permanent PvE / Story mode. Open Q&A to the public and not just pro players / twitch streamers. Include a subcategory on the forums for every hero. Increase their PR staff and customer service reps. Invest more time into fleshing out the game itself, rather than prioritizing OWL. Have individual ranks for each hero you play, instead of one rank overall (one can be bronze widow main but also diamond junkrat main for example), and is matched accordingly according to the heroes they prefer. etc.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

damn. i thought you might have rated it a little higher now that you have “CATCHPHRASE” bounded to your reload button

Balance is the best it’s ever been.

Which has made me realise that due to smurf accounts the game is unfixable, matchmaking is unfixable because of it, and after that realisation my interest is hanging on a thread, quality of matches and teammates is ‘the’ worst it’s ever been and is continuing to get worse.

1. On a good day 7.

Well yes but actually no. Depends on the match.

no. QP (the mode I play the most) is 100% a dice roll. you either stomp or get stomped, there is no middle ground.

At my level brig isn’t an issue really but the recent reaper buff made the game impossible to play. Most of the heroes are well balanced tho.

More updates. The 3 heroes a year system is painfully slow and even simple balance changes can take months. The game is also woefully lacking in simple things like replays and a proper scoreboard.

8/10
(16 characters required)

yes

most of them, yes

there have been a few mistakes, but they’re being dealt with

faster hero releases (like 4 a year)
instead of large balance changes at one time, I’d prefer much smaller changes more often

8/10 since Brig’s nerfs. As long as I’m not running Goats or playing into a Symm I’m having fun.

1/10

All the reworks destroyed the fun of the game.

1 Like

I’d say a 7.5/10.

Most of my issues with the game don’t really come from the game itself but more from the community or the devs.

I think the game would be soooo much better if the devs were more transparent with us and were to try more on the PTR (which they are doing right now, so I’m kind of very happy with that). I would also give more point if we had more diversity in the events (thank god we have Archives).

But just the game in itself I think is really good and slowly going in the right direction.

2/10

The game is the definition of anti fun right now

I can play d.va because no one else picks her or any other tank

Complete overhaul on how the heroes plays as well as more content that changes the gameplay experience so don’t have to play only comp all the time and it doesn’t have to feel always the same.

was a fun game but 2/10 now an owl dont really care

1 Like

7 nothing special anymore and the lack of lore means I only play maybe a few times during events for skins.

to an extent but not for long play sessions lasting over 1.5 hours. it gets tiresome

arcade yes 9001%
comp no
qp 50-50

what balance?

inserts 20k word paragraph detailing everything wrong

1 Like

7/10.
(15 sad characters)

10 of 10 or I wouldn’t be playing it…

The game has way more stuff today than when I picked it up and I learned to just avoid all the things that aggravated me about it (mostly people)…

Not playin comp I think is a huge reason why I enjoy it so much

Can’t wait to try out baptiste and archives!