Rate Overwatch as of Right Now

On a scale of 0-10 how would you rate Overwatch?
Do you think it’s fun?
Are you enjoying your matches?
What do you like about balance?
How to do you think the game can improve?

I’d rate it the same that I rated it at launch
9.5/10
After 2 years, I’m still having fun with it

13 Likes

That’s good, I stopped playing OW because I myself wasn’t having fun (and other reasons) but I’m glad you are!

if you roll the dice correctly with the matchmaker and you aren’t playing goats it can be pretty fun with friends a 10 sometimes

matchmaking and faster game balancing is all this game needs to become really fun again imo

matchmaking has always been pretty weak especially when it comes to making a functional team and the devs take months to fix things they acknowledge as broken but i mean at least it gets done eventually (usually)

1 Like

Mmmmm… 3/10, probably. With the number of similar-aspect characters in the game, they might as well not even prevent people from using more than one of a character on a team.

I think I’m knocking the staff more than the game itself, though. It can still be fun on occasion, especially when you come across people who grasp basic concepts.

4 Likes

As a game, an easy 10 out of 10. Post-launch support on the other hand, I almost feel as though you have to try to do worse. Sometimes I wonder if Activision is conducting a social experiment for the sake of Call of Duty to test the limits of human patience on us.

1 Like

“7.8 too much DPS”

Lol in all seriousness I’ll give it an 9 I like the game still I’m hoping for more improvements in the game. The only thing I’m not happy about the game is the bugs glitches, toxicity, bad teammates, and some comp matches. I don’t play a lot of comp I just do my placements and rank I almost got to platinum, I got Moira’s gold gun I’m happy with like I said it takes me awhile for a gold gun but I’m happy.

2 Likes

was 9.5/10.

Now i consider it a 5 or 6/10.

3 Likes

I’d give it an 8 out of 10

Depends on my mood. Honestly, watching the Overwatch league gets me pumped to play. I didn’t feel like playing it as much when it wasn’t happening.

8 of 10.

It was definitely better in the beginning. I really enjoyed Overwatch but ever since the start of OWL and the reworks I really started to hate it and ended up leaving it.

I give it aaa…3

2 Likes

Maybe 8.5/10.

Still a fantastic game but it has serious problems, mostly that balance is a mess.

At it’s best it’s hit about a 9.3 and at its worst it was about a 7.2.

3 Likes

The game as a core is still really good

That being said, what came after

Lackluster maps, really underwhelming events, poor balance at times and Outrageously rubbish matchmaking has it at about a 4, A frustrated trying to play with this mm 4

2 Likes

for me, the downfall of overwatch started with mercy rework.

Not the idea of rework itself. But how slow they were on fixing a very obvious problem.

And now, the game is full of CC, burst damage, spams, shields after shields, etc.

It’s no longer FPS. Now it’s more moba than fps. And a first person moba is a garbage idea.

5 Likes

1/10

I recently got Slime Rancher for free.
Warframe has an event going. Also I’m kinda liking their replacement for the alert system.
I’ve got a Minecraft server with friends which is being awesome.

The only reason I have to fire up Overwatch is if I want to get my PvP on… but seeing as there’s pretty much only one hero in the game who’s clicked with me who hasn’t gotten either completely shafted or unjustly shafted by Blizzards failures of balancing… yeah… I only hop on if I want to embed a mace into fool’s skulls.

Needless to say, I don’t play much anymore.

2 Likes

I disliked Mercy’s rework too but Symmetra’s rework is what really made my enjoyment go away. I really don’t think her rework was necessary and I think 2.0 was fine. She just needed a few buffs but they decided to give her the “make ultimate an ability” treatment and it ruined her.

Balance is horrible and lore is gone so it really doesn’t feel like OW anymore. It’s a shame really.

2 Likes

7/10 down about 2 points from the past idk how many patches. But definitely a game I heavily recommend getting :slight_smile:

Yeah, the balancing definitely drew me away from the game. They were just making Overwatch really boring for certain heroes and they really don’t listen to feedback. The PTR is the biggest waste because nothing gets changes there.

I feel bad because it’s someone’s job but they really need to hire a new balance team.

5 Likes

5ish. 6 is definitely too much.

Not really.

They have an air of mean spiritedness about them.

Hearing that Reaper and Junkrat are being tuned to be fairer across the ranks has me very optimistic.

More anchor tanks. Least popular role with the most switching and accomodating required shouldn’t have the least options.

I remember once saying something along the lines of: "supports have it easy, just one trick Zen or Lucio. Tanks have it rough, master them all and you might just get a fair shake.