Ranked: I can see Progress of Enemy Ultimate in Ranked?

Do you really think it is fair, that I can see the progess of enemies Ulti in the replay of my death?

3 Likes

Yes - use it to your advantage and let your team know. If you’re dying to the other team without them having to use there ultimate, then you are already in a bad spot so no I don’t think it’s unfair to see that.

If they want to let us see the enemies Ulti Prograss, why you cant see it with TAB?

Because that isn’t fair. The game would become boring.

Because memory and anticipated game-sense is a critical game skill. If you made all ults globally visible at all times, it would drastically lower the skill ceiling of the game and make it easier to turtle.

1 Like

Kill cams should be disabled in ranked <3

1 Like

For me its obvious when enemies Ults are ready, cause I count the kill in the kill list. But I think that you can see it in replay is a bug. What about the guys that disabled repaly? I think blizz should fix that

You can see it in a killcam since release. It’s not like over half of population cares about ult economy.

Meh, Idk honestly. I feel like killcams in general should be removed from ranked.once you get a feel for the game, the only purpose of them is to spy on the enemies ult charge.

If you’re dead I’m not sure how helpful that is. And most of the time you can gauge enemy ultimates based on your own and how good they’re doing.

1 Like

Well, if they got rid of it more people might start ult tracking.

I have mine off. Sometimes get some great views of the game a d can give call outs to the team

From beyond the grave… Muhahagaga

They can see yours too. So it’s pretty equal