Ranked disparity

Its never been this bad for me not sure everyone else’s experience. I am playing at 5 pm. So, it should be a busier time.

I know its emerald but supposedly 40 percent of the playerbase is emerald or above

Why in 3 of the last 5 has there been a gold on my team. 1 of those 3 had two golds.

A gold tank cannot play against an emerald tank . That happened twice.

Last game gold support vs two emerald supports.

A gold suppprt doesnt come close to a emerald support and a gold tank.has a ocean sized gap between them vs an emerald tank

1 Like

5vs5 or 6vs6?

40% of the player base is not above emerald btw

5v5 and thats just what the game is saying to me.

They added a feature that tells you how much higher you are than everyone else.

1 Like

What server/platform are u on?

I play NA PC and only 15% are above emerald. (d5+)

And only 36% above plat. (e5+)

https://imgur.com/a/hakSYk3

1 Like

Emerald 5 or 4 I’d assume?

Na ps5.

But your 36 percent is pretty close to my 40.

So noted diamond is where players still start getting decent.

Emerald is a small extension of plat with about 20 percent of the playerbase

Typo on my part i meant to type emerald or above.

1 Like