(Rank3 Comic Sprays!) Not recieving Tracer comic sprays

UPDATE: Sprays have now been awarded IN-GAME :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I currently can’t seem to find an answer to this question anywhere on the forums, twitch or on the playoverwatch.com

I’ve been watching Twitch for the new Tracer sprays and have been awarded 3/6 sprays so far, at 6+ hours of watching.

The sprays are divided into 3 categories:

Rank1 - 2hours: 1 Spray (Blink!)
Rank2 - 4hours: 2 sprays (Zap!, Pow!)
Rank3 - 6hours: 3 sprays (Bang!, Whack!, PewPew!)
= 6 total sprays (also shown in-game in hero gallery).

So far i’ve recieved rank 1 spray (Blink!) + Rank 2 spray (Pow!, Zap!)
Rank 3 spray: No sprays recieved.

I see some people are experiencing the same issue, but at the same time I hear people from the Twitch community saying Rank3 sprays aren’t available untill next week.

Do we have any clerifications on this topic? Anyone who has actually been able to obtain a Rank3 (Bang!, Whack!, PewPew!) spray so far?

10 Likes

It seems many are not getting the 3rd one, this happened with the payload/Hammond team spray a while back, here is hoping they sort it out because sprays are important to many

I see no reason for rank 3 to be in week 2 only, I see no sense in that

1 Like
1 Like

I also got all 3 notifications on Twitch after watching 6+ hours. I did however clear my notifications tab already. Do you think this could prove to be an issue?

2 Likes

Same here. Got my three notifications, each one for every tier, but the tier 3 sprays still remain unlocked ingame. There’s also some people with the same issue at OW subreddits.

1 Like

same happend to me i got the notification but no the rank 3 sprays
i keep watching twicht for more hours but still not rank 3 sprays

1 Like

They put them out in batches, and they always have. I think some people are and some aren’t, wait a little and if not then contact.

1 Like

By contact, who do you mean exactly? :slight_smile: like open a battle.net web-ticket?

Good question… I’m actually not sure! Have you done that? Genuine question, I just didn’t see it in your post. I just know that this is a common issue every time they do twitch sprays, sometimes it takes a while. How long has it been?

Really? Cause I don’t remember any case of having a Twitch notification and not unlocking the items ingame.

Other thing would be not getting any notification at all while not having the items unlocked even though you have watched the time requiered, like I remember happening before.

1 Like

I remember it happening during Nano Cola, Bastet and Pink Mercy…

But that was with no notification. So I kinda get what’s happening now and yeah, this is pretty weird… sorry I misunderstood >_<

2 Likes

No problem man :slight_smile: Did you get all the spray tiers?

1 Like

No, not yet! I’m still watching twitch to get 'em, only got the first hour. My buddy got all three though, but I’ll try and update if I get the third tier.

1 Like

Yesterday I watched 6+ hours (can’t recall exactly how long) and today (now) i’ve just hit the 4hour mark.

I did not contact them by web-ticket yet. I still have traumas from the week-long conversations i’ve had with their GMs about their flawed OWL token system.

3 Likes
                                      So am I. Twitch Phase 3 is not visible in the in-game.

Same here, got all 3 Tiers drops but in-game I received only tier 1 and 2 sprays.

Same. Let’s all just calm down, I’m sure the problem will solve itself like always.

Hi there! I also have the same issue with my account. Twitch says it has notified the linked account but on my account the tier 3 sprays are still locked.

It seems to be a pretty common issue.

I’ve also got Twitch showing that I got the T3 drop last night, but the last 3 sprays are still locked.

If nothing is wrong on Twitch’s end then Blizzard will probably need to do a hotfix patch for this, which won’t come until tomorrow or next week.