Rank wins PC to console

I am high gm and had over 65 wins to qualify on console for the top 500 range by having more than 50 wins now my only concern is that I played a game on pc and now it says I only have 1 win. Will overwatch know I already won more than 50 games so I can qualify for top 500 or will the game be stuck and have me forced to play pc for 50 wins. and now all my stats on console are incorrect if I cant qualify for top 500 anymore just because I logged in on pc 1 time and now makes my whole season VOID im sure everyone can so how much of a HUGE inconvenience that is.

1 Like

Dont worry, I’ve always had this issue too - as soon as I play a PC game it wipes out the visibility of my console ranked season stats, but I’ve never had it fail to distribute my correct highest rank between the platforms at the end of the season.

I think its just a visual inconvenience.

1 Like

Yeah it saying 1 win visually I have no problem is the main concern is being able to hit top 500 this season and by passing the 50 win benchmark but on my account it says only 1 win. So does internally overwatch know my console account has more than 50 wins allowing me to reach top 500.

1 Like

That is very strange, I’ve never heard of a bug like this. Even if it is purely a visual bug however, it still is a bug that needs to be fixed. You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 8). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

I’ve linked the full list of potential solutions to your Top 500 leaderboard placement issue below:

1 Like

Thank you for this I just want to know If the game will allow me to rank up to top 500 if It says I dont have 50 wins on my account but I do have more than 50 wins before I played on pc that 1 game which ruined my stats. I will try to reach out. Hopefully this gets more attention.

1 Like

I think you’ll find, your account does have 50 wins, you just cant see it.
Think its a visual only bug - its displaying PC stats only for comp if you play on multi platforms.

1 Like