Rank Progression bugged (?)

I’m only getting 5 or 6 rank progression after every game. It’s my first season of the game and it started me and my friends in bronze 4 at the start of our projected ranks and since then I have been unable to climb as I am only getting 5 or 6 per win/loss, whereas they are getting over 20. They very quickly climbed to mid gold and I am now unable to play with them on main roles. I have played over 100 games now with an over 50% win rate on support and still only getting 5/6 and unable to climb even when I’m playing in games with bronze-gold players. I even went and played games by myself without my friends and maintained a positive win rate, but still only get 5/6 per win.
Unless I play thousands of games with an exceptionally high win rate, it is impossible to climb and it is pretty disheartening tbh.

3 Likes

happening to me too I hope they fix this. also bronze 4 currently

Mine is the same but my rank only ever moves by 7% exactly, up or down, while my friends I am playing with see their rank increase or decrease by 20-40%
I tried playing on my friend’s account and each win went up by 35% whereas on my account similar games never raise me by more than 7%
Also makes it hard for me to rank up/play with friends because my rank is so stagnant :frowning:
I’m also bronze 4 currently

I just got 3% in an uphill battle :') never had an issue with it before now

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I would do the best in the game and get play of the game but I would get 8 plus. Like always less than 10 but my friends get like 20 plus or more. Its so frustrating.

Does your career profile update your games played/won/lost, and the time played for characters?. I had the same problem a few days ago but it fixed itself except for the career thing.