Random Mid-Game Crashing?

I’ve been experiencing loads of random crashing within Overwatch on the PC I built several months ago. It crashes at random and it doesn’t seem to have any rhyme or reason for as to why. It used to give me a “rendering device lost” error when it used to crash mid-game but lately it just spits out “could not capture error information because the CrashMailer is not running.” Here are my specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: GeForce GTX 2070 Super
16GB RAM
ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard

I’ve tried updating BIOS, running Display Driver Uninstaller for uninstalling/reinstalling my GPU drivers, running a memory diagnostic test, running DISM.exe to repair windows system files, nothing seems to be fixing it though. I’ll be posting in the Dxdiag too. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Here is the dxdiag, it wouldn’t let me post a link so get creative with removing the spaces lmao https:// pastebin. com/fjK5RS6z

I don’t see any errors related to Overwatch, just your network diagnostics for some reason. I do see you’re using Razer devices, have you checked the pins about those?

I had that with my 1080ti, very annoying. I kind of fixed that by changing my graphic card’s pcie slot. But now I’m having microstuttering where fps will suddently drop 100fps then go back.

Welp. Maybe my card is dying.